Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach - where to stay?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 AM
tssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to behold
Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach - where to stay?

I live in Northern Virginia and want to attend the April 2011 Barrett-Jackson auction in Palm Beach...I'm looking for local lodging recommendations rather than just pick something unseen/unknown form the internet. If the local beaches are not too far away from the event, my first preference would be something nice that puts me on/near the beach and the event. Thanks!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:42 AM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
Can't beat The Breakers. http://www.thebreakers.com/beachfrontexperience/
They even have a special rate going on now.The auction is at the other end of the county but not that far a drive.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:44 PM
FEAR is infamous around these partsFEAR is infamous around these parts
i live about 2 miles from where the auction is, pm me if you have any questions, if you want to be near the beach, breakers, or 4 seasons are both great,about 25 min away.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 AM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
We have a hotel about 15 minutes away....all Suite hotel....brand new. Hilton Homewood Suites. I can get you an aggressive rate, just let me know.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:41 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
def stop at Rachel's Steak House after the auction on the way back to the Hotel, best steak around, just west of I-95 on 45th street

Old 03-18-2011, 04:23 PM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
definitely NOT the best steak around - not even close. Capital Grill and Mortons far exceed, imo, and are in the same market.

But the PSY is the best in town at Rachaels. lol

Old 03-18-2011, 04:43 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by V

But the PSY is the best in town at Rachaels. lol
That's what I was talking about,