Naples: Cars on Fifth show pics...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Naples: Cars on Fifth show pics...

This show was the best yet! Even after the rainy start. The day cleared up, the sun and cars came out and it was great!
Tons of muscle cars, classics, exotics, everthing showed up! Saw the new Lexus LFA in person. # 5 off the assembly line. Guy is driving it around here. Waaaay cool. New Ferrari GTO, 458's, California's, Lambo's, etc, etc.

Here are a 'few' pics:

How the day started:

Old 02-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Lexus LFA:

Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 PM

Old 02-12-2011, 09:03 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Awesome pix Scott! Great to spent some time and catch up with you and Becky. Glad the sky opened up and sun came up... I swear I saw my breath at one point. I'm going to try & get my pix up this wkend... tho, this is probably what you are more interested in... the video of the Lexus LFA:
Lexus LFA at Cars on Fifth. Naples, FL. Exhaust blips at 1:40 on....

More pix to come...

Old 02-12-2011, 09:46 PM
^^^Yeah Cris, it was good hanging with you today! Glad it turned out to be such a nice day!

Looking forward to your pics...

Old 02-14-2011, 08:09 PM
grayman is a jewel in the roughgrayman is a jewel in the roughgrayman is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the great picks Scott. I really wanted to head down to Naples for this event but my dad had a stroke and ended up in the hospital.

He seems to be stable now, and I think my wife and I are going to try to sneak down to the condo next week.

By the way, if that is your car (vette) in the picks, she certainly looks awesome.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by grayman
Thanks for the great picks Scott. I really wanted to head down to Naples for this event but my dad had a stroke and ended up in the hospital.

He seems to be stable now, and I think my wife and I are going to try to sneak down to the condo next week.

By the way, if that is your car (vette) in the picks, she certainly looks awesome.

Daryl, sorry to hear this my friend. I hope all is well and he gets better soon! Best wishes to your dad for a speedy recovery.

Yeah, that is my vette! Thanks!

Give me a holler if you make it down.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:37 AM
MK4lowIRA is infamous around these partsMK4lowIRA is infamous around these parts
It was an awesome show!! Thanks for the great shots!

Old 02-16-2011, 12:35 PM
RallyBird is infamous around these parts
Too bad the yellow GTO wasn't delivered in time to go with the yellow Scud, 360 Challenge, and 458.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:47 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Wow what a great collection of cars, Thanks for all the pics!

Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM
AlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud of
Thanks for sharing, looks like it was an amazing show
I just saw a silver 599 GTO driving around Aventura the other day. He blipped 2 gears down and the sound it made was just out of this world - what a car!

Old 02-25-2011, 08:43 PM
V10BMWM6 is infamous around these parts
I went with the group from Miami. It was a blast driving the Interstate from Miami to Naples

Old 02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Glad to post them up for all to enjoy! ^^^^^ V10BMW--that can be a 'fun' ride over for sure!

Old 02-26-2011, 10:46 AM
V10BMWM6 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
Glad to post them up for all to enjoy! ^^^^^ V10BMW--that can be a 'fun' ride over for sure!
Here is a little clip from the ride over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THs9Fsd0-Y8&hd=1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Naples: Cars on Fifth show pics...