French cars Got a Bugatti? A Hispano Suiza or a Citroen Traction Avant? Here is your forum

T-pain buys a bugatti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 01:03 AM
MustangMan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MSIZZLE66
good for him, I remember a few years back when he first came out he purchased a car from my dad at a bmw dealership, the funny part was in his song bartender he had a line that he says "yes im in the m6 doing tricks" a few months after the song came out he went and bought a 650 lol, he couldn't swing the m6 at the time, he hadnt released an album yet, and now he got the mecca of sports cars, good for him....
not to be pedantic, but that part was Akon, not Tpain..

Old 01-16-2011, 05:24 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Bet he wrecks it within a week.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:31 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Bet he wrecks it within a week.
Perfect description of a hater.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Congrats to him and his achievments.

I personally think the Veyron is an ugly car, but that's just my opinion.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
It would be really cool to mod one of these.. Most people that have them do not want to void the warranty (with due cause!)

Old 01-29-2011, 03:34 PM
cotenseto is infamous around these parts
Guess I'm a hater but "I worked really hard non stop for 6 years well I took a year off so 5 years" makes me wanna

Instead of spending a million 8 on a Bugatti he should probably spend $400 for "Rosetta Stone - English" and learn how to speak properly but then I guess if he didn't use ebonics he wouldn't have made the $$ he did to buy that Veyron.

c

Old 01-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Lateral G is infamous around these parts
Ebonics??

Old 01-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Nipun Mohta is infamous around these parts
Over time, and especially since 1996, it has been used more often to refer to African American Vernacular English.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:48 PM
Lateral G is infamous around these parts
I know what it is, or rather what the premise of the word was, as described by the Bay Area school teacher, credited with it's creation and the lobbying for its use.

However, considering the word has been, all but abandoned by most of society, I was just surprised to see it used, much less to describe T- Pain's pattern of speech..

Oh well, lets attempt to stay on topic....Back to the Bugatti

Old 02-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
good for him...must be nice..and good to see he can speak english unlike lil wayne or the alikes who would have had 5 12's in the trunk and some 24's on it by now LOL

Old 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
widebody350 is infamous around these parts
I think T-Pain is part of Young Money/Cash Money now which means if they so choose, they're possibly rollin up three deep in Red Bugattis. Baby (Lil Wayne's Father/CEO of Cash Money) and Lil Wayne(rapper/CEO of Young Money) also have red Bugattis. Congrats.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Anthony996tt is infamous around these partsAnthony996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cotenseto
Guess I'm a hater but "I worked really hard non stop for 6 years well I took a year off so 5 years" makes me wanna

Instead of spending a million 8 on a Bugatti he should probably spend $400 for "Rosetta Stone - English" and learn how to speak properly but then I guess if he didn't use ebonics he wouldn't have made the $$ he did to buy that Veyron.

c
h8ater..

Old 02-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
Props to him for his achievements, but his and lil wayne and others music is royally awful, not even worthy of being mentioned in the same words as "hip hop". Old school Outkast (Atliens), Wu-Tang, old Mobb Deeb (not their retarded club crap now), The Roots, A Tribe Called Ques etc etc... now thats real hip hop.

I'm more of a metal/hard rock guy, but I guess I'll never understand how people can like stuff like lil wayne, awful beats and lyrics...unless I guess your into the club scene lol.

But still props to him for achieving what he did at a young age.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:15 PM
jmontoya is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Surfer
Props to him for his achievements, but his and lil wayne and others music is royally awful, not even worthy of being mentioned in the same words as "hip hop". Old school Outkast (Atliens), Wu-Tang, old Mobb Deeb (not their retarded club crap now), The Roots, A Tribe Called Ques etc etc... now thats real hip hop.

I'm more of a metal/hard rock guy, but I guess I'll never understand how people can like stuff like lil wayne, awful beats and lyrics...unless I guess your into the club scene lol.

But still props to him for achieving what he did at a young age.
Everyone has different tastes and we all think we're special in some way. I'm with you in the idea that it isn't really hip hop, but unfortunately that's the way things are evolving so technically it is hip hop, just in a new age entirely.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:02 AM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
What better way to congratulate yourself. For such a young guy, job well done

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: T-pain buys a bugatti