French cars Got a Bugatti? A Hispano Suiza or a Citroen Traction Avant? Here is your forum

AMS drives Bugatti Veyron - 402km/h 250 mph!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
If I ever freak out and buy and expensive car, this will be it. I don't care about the track abilities, this car is unique and bad ***. I would not risk balling it up on the track. Buy an F40 or CGT for that.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Chronos is infamous around these parts
I have a feeling that anyone purchasing one of these works of art isn't worried about comparison shopping with a Carrera GT. I'd guess this would be yet another addition to a fine lineup in their collection. IMHO.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:13 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
There is another reason I would not buy this car (besides the fact I can't afford it, minor detail) it is

BUTT *** UGLY!

Old 09-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Banned
Ferrarislave is infamous around these parts
It is about 100x better looking then the CGT in my opinion. This car would definetly be a show stopper compared to any of the current super cars. The Carrera GT excluded, becuase it hardly resembles a super car.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Originally posted by buddyg
There is another reason I would not buy this car (besides the fact I can't afford it, minor detail) it is

BUTT *** UGLY!

I love the Bugattis and would not mind having one of those EB110s either. I would trade my Diablo and 355 for an EB if I could find one. These cars are works of art that actually have function over just form.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Simply awesome. CGT shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as this car.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:38 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally posted by allanlambo
Simply awesome. CGT shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as this car.
Allan,

Put down the crack pipe brother!

Old 09-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Ferrarislave
It is about 100x better looking then the CGT in my opinion. This car would definetly be a show stopper compared to any of the current super cars. The Carrera GT excluded, becuase it hardly resembles a super car.
You know different strokes for different folks. I think the Carrera GT is 100 times better looking than this fat, heavy pig.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:51 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Hey Buddy,
Do you have an opinion on this matter?

Old 09-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Pure class. . . minus chromes and Nascar stickers. JK.

It does look good in blue. I like CGT also though. Apples and oranges though.

Attached Images  
Old 09-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Not really and where the heck have you been?

Old 09-02-2005, 01:03 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by buddyg
Allan,

Put down the crack pipe brother!

I think you don't really understand what people are saying buddy. These cars are not even in the same class. As you mention this thing i a heavy pig. It's competition is NOT a CGT/Enzo or anything of the sort. It has ZERO competition. Is it the rich mans ultimate GT car. That's all it is. It's not a car to go around the track at the fastest time. It's a car to get out and enjoy on the street. Heavy or light.

not to mention one is a 2 million dollar car while the other is a measily 500K

Last edited by HotRodGuy; 09-02-2005 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by HotRodGuy
I think you don't really understand what people are saying buddy. These cars are not even in the same class. As you mention this thing i a heavy pig. It's competition is NOT a CGT/Enzo or anything of the sort. It has ZERO competition. Is it the rich mans ultimate GT car. That's all it is. It's not a car to go around the track at the fastest time. It's a car to get out and enjoy on the street. Heavy or light.
Yep, this is the ultimate I made it statement, not to mention the fatest. You wont see another one coming or going.

With regard to function over form, how much hp would it take to get a CGT over 250 mph. After 200 or so, doesn't the extra power needed to attain an extra 10 mph start becoming expontential. Would a CGT attain 250 mph with 1,000 hp? If it did, would it be stable and could if handle high speed braking? I don't know the answers, but think the questions are interesting.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:31 PM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
just crazy....crazy.

Old 09-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Is it just me or does the front grill look like a toilet seat?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMS drives Bugatti Veyron - 402km/h 250 mph!