Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Who needs their entire garage outfitted?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Banned
carguygarage is infamous around these parts
Who needs their entire garage outfitted?

We are in the process of getting new images for CarGuyGarage.com and at our last meeting we came up with the idea of getting 6speed members involved. Here's the idea...

We'd send you the products: cabinets, flooring, lights, shop stools, and everything else at a great price. You'd have to get the products professionally installed and photographed in your garage, before and after pictures, etc.

At this point this is all just an idea, and we're interested in seeing who might be interested. Ideally you'd have a 2 or 3 car garage that's currently drywall with some nice toys in it. We'd like the garage and the house to make for some jaw dropping photos. We also only want our products in the garage for the photos.

Anyone interested?

Last edited by carguygarage; 10-08-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:26 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
great idea! Wish I knew about this when i re-did my entire shop!

Old 10-08-2007, 09:51 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
We are in the process of opening a 12,000/sf service and repair shop that will also share space with our aftermarket parts business and race program. Open to creative co-op marketing ops. Please pm if you'd like to discuss.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a one car garage in my townhouse that im about to totally do up....tiled floors, cabinents, lighting, pictures/posters, etc.

While its not a 3 car garage attached to a million dollar home, im sure there ar plenty of car guys out there that live in town homes that want nice garages for their toys.

I would be interested if you would be interested

Old 10-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Verone24 is infamous around these partsVerone24 is infamous around these parts
Im interested.....whats the best number to call you on? My garage is a mess
Need storage for my GI Goe, Transformer, and Comic book collection.

Do you have any big storage sectionals that would fit the left hand side of the garage?

also, gotta find a nice way to hide the tires in the far back of the garage

maybe 6 of these?

Last edited by Verone24; 10-09-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:06 AM
OXYGEN8 is infamous around these parts
Verone - Is that the R8 in the first 2 pics?

Old 10-09-2007, 05:20 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I need mine upgraded but my problem is that I have these large windows that overlook the city, no wall space. Any suggestions?

Old 10-09-2007, 09:17 AM
VICTAHH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by carguygarage
We are in the process of getting new images for CarGuyGarage.com and at our last meeting we came up with the idea of getting 6speed members involved. Here's the idea...

We'd send you the products: cabinets, flooring, lights, shop stools, and everything else at a great price. You'd have to get the products professionally installed and photographed in your garage, before and after pictures, etc.

At this point this is all just an idea, and we're interested in seeing who might be interested. Ideally you'd have a 2 or 3 car garage that's currently drywall with some nice toys in it. We'd like the garage and the house to make for some jaw dropping photos. We also only want our products in the garage for the photos.

Anyone interested?

Might be interested. Its a 4 car garage in the drywall stage with cement flooring (lots of junk in it right now). Will post some pix later on today.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:47 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Perfect opportunity for your garage offer

I just rebuild my one car detached garage that is in the city so had to be smart on how to get the most out of the limited space. Believe my garage and your offer would be a good fit for the following reasons:

- Walls are currently bare, clean white painted drywall.
- Installed a commercial quality Rotary asymetrical 2 post lift in it.
- Raw concrete floors have been polished to a DICON 3000 grit shine.
- Have a couple of nice toys to showcase in garage.
- Opportunity to showcase your products in a smaller configuration to those who may not have the physical space or budget for a multi-car garage setup.

Click the link for photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9095169...7602340154305/

Last edited by D-UberCars; 10-09-2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: flickr link was not working
Old 10-09-2007, 02:07 PM
mr.rhtuner is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by OXYGEN8
Verone - Is that the R8 in the first 2 pics?

Yes it is.

Old 10-09-2007, 02:26 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
I'm interested - got a garage that has almost nothing on the walls -floor is an epoxy/granite ..

Last edited by SLATETT; 10-09-2007 at 04:13 PM. Reason: adding pics
Old 10-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Banned
It's great to see that you guys are interested, please keep the garage pictures coming and pictures of the outside of the houses would help too. We're figuring out how we're going to do this as we go here, so thanks for baring with us.

We'd like to start with 2 garages that would be considered normal two to three car garages so that our usual customers could relate with their own garage. Ideally the garages would be drywalled with a ceiling, and if you've already got an epoxy floor that's a plus. We're looking to get this done ASAP so the garage should be already built and ready.

We really need pictures like these --
http://www.carguygarage.com/mogaca.html

But we need one garage done in stainless steel cabinets --
http://www.carguygarage.com/ststgaca.html

And the other in diamond plate cabinets --
http://www.carguygarage.com/diplca1.html

They both would get metal slatwall --
http://www.carguygarage.com/slatwall.html
and or pegboard
http://www.carguygarage.com/diplpe.html

Thanks for the help,
- Jim

Old 10-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by tblackj
I need mine upgraded but my problem is that I have these large windows that overlook the city, no wall space. Any suggestions?
Nice garage, although a bit too unique for what we're looking for here. You can always get base cabinets that would give you both storage and a counter top without blocking the view. Give us a call 800-736-9308 and we can help -- we can do custom sizes in powder coated aluminum cabinets or diamond plate cabinets if need be.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:55 PM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
I need an upgrade bad , only problem is mine is a four cars garage not two

Attached Images    

Last edited by YellowmanTT; 10-09-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:14 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
My garage may be a good candidate. The entire house project is about 2 weeks from finishing. We will have the garage floors etched and acid stained in 2 weeks. Then I will need some goodies to put in it!

Front of House (Please excuse the ugly tree that will be pulled out of the front yard...and the house hasn't been landscaped yet)

Back of House:

Driveway and Garage Doors:

A couple of shots of the almost finished Garage:

And finally, a gratuitous Porsche Turbo shot:

....PM Sent.

Dan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who needs their entire garage outfitted?