Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

The Surfer's Stable....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
From one surfer to another.... wow! Your rides are amazing. Anyone can go out and buy the latest and greatest, but your selections show true taste and personality. Great stable!

Old 11-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Absolute Motoring is infamous around these parts
That is an impressive stable. I love the diversity in your collection.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Love it love it love it, thanks for sharing.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:27 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Love the variety.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:44 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
By far one of the sickest garages on 6speed.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:54 AM
ct1
ct1 is just really nicect1 is just really nicect1 is just really nicect1 is just really nice
Fantastic! I truely appreciate the variety rather than the single make or era. Must say, I always thought those who stay w/ one particular brand, era, or type of vehicle were not true lovers of the car, rather lovers of a brand and therefore unable to see the beauty, style, and influence of others. Bravo!

Old 11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
arcticsilver997 is infamous around these parts
Wow. A true auto enthusiast.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:22 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Craigger
question, with regards to classic boat's, why do you like the 67 conti over say, the suicide doors of the '64?
Edited, meant to write '66. Sorry it was late last night.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:30 PM
JasonE30M3 is infamous around these parts
Thanks for sharing. You have quite the collection.

Old 11-15-2007, 01:12 PM
FmG
FmG is infamous around these parts
Awesome collection! What are the specs on the G brabus?

Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
I meant to ask this earlier: What gets driven the most?? (I'm sure you drive them all regularly, but what gets more seat time then the others.)

Old 11-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
very impressive....

Old 11-15-2007, 04:25 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Very awesome ... love the variety.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:27 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by FmG
Awesome collection! What are the specs on the G brabus?
About 475whp. The car started as a 500, built up by Brabus into a 5.8, then I added a Kleemann supercharger. Because of the low compression, we can't turn the blower up too high and thus the truck is nowhere near as quick as a Kompressor G. But regardless, it sounds mean through the twin dual flowmasters and it holds its own on the roads.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:48 PM
All Mack is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mowateriology
congrats on such a nice and diverse collection

i must say: THAT G500 IS THE COOLEST CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN
Yep. The G is it. I just sold mine (91 300 GE cab... ) and I'm already looking at Russ's inventory again . Pathetic -- but who can help it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Surfer's Stable....