Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

The Surfer's Stable....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 08:24 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
amazing collection, as said before the diversity is amazing, the classics are perfect, I couldn't do it better myself....perfection (or as close to it as you can get)

I'm assuming that was you and your Atom on Test Drive on the Mojo Channel? Looks sick btw!! 10.8 to 100mph...I thought it was faster...oh well sick as hell no matter what!!!!

Last edited by still lost; 11-15-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Jesus man.

You are a true enthusiast with great taste.

Props.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Sick collection, that Coupe Deville is SICK. I love older Caddys, been close to getting one a few times but need to get a new house with a longer garage.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:27 AM
jaffster is infamous around these parts
Interesting group of cars. Whats your day job that allows you to have this much time to play with them?

Do you have any garages specific for them (furnished/outfitted), or do you just keep them in storage facilities?

Old 11-16-2007, 01:08 AM
X2daC is infamous around these parts
I love that E55T man.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Sooooo you did buy that white lambo that we talked about.. Great deal man thanks for the pics now I sill want to see the Caddy's up close. Sick sick collection!

Old 11-16-2007, 03:49 PM
live2boutside is infamous around these parts
silversurfer ........ a couple of questions, if you don't mind ....

how old are you, and how long has it taken you to pull all of these together?
do you constantly buy and sell? or do you buy specific cars with the intention of keeping them for long term?

i like the variety of what you have. impressive collection.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:47 PM
kiza is infamous around these parts
Sick collection!!!

Saw the Atom on Test Drive on Mojo yesterday, hehe
Dayumn, you let Craig drive your car!! :shock:
Didn't read all 4 pages, someone might have mentioned this

Last edited by kiza; 11-16-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:01 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Ben, your camaro sucks After the ride you gave me in it, I haven't stopped coughing. I doubt it was related to the car, but it started when you gave me the ride! The cough is finally going away...

Your collection is badass, but I think the I like the white lambo and the dtm the best! It was awesome checking them out that day!

Old 11-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Heck of a stable!

I love that Ford F-350.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:15 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
always wondered what those LM002's are like to own and drive. Do you drive it much?

Old 11-16-2007, 08:43 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys, yep..that was me on Mojo (they got the performance stats wrong).

My 15 minutes are here...no, wait...they're gone.

The LM is a bear to drive Steve but I do drive it alot. It's so much fun and you get a workout while doing it (2x the fun).

To all others....thanks for the compliments.

P.S. How come no one doubts that I'm the actual owner of these vehicles? That fun internet stuff never happens to me

Last edited by silversurfer; 11-16-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Great collection!!! Lots of different stuff, and anyone can tell from the mods they are no garage queen kind of cars. And anyways, anyone who owns a RUF has impeccable taste in cars. Period.
Brabus G FTMFW fo sho'!

Old 11-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
BAD *** stable!

Silver... is that you in the picture with the Atom?

Old 11-16-2007, 09:01 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
yessir. c'est moi.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Surfer's Stable....