Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

The Surfer's Stable....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Banned
El-Loco is infamous around these parts
Can you fix a pic of your ( _O_ ) Touareg?

Old 12-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Ben,

Just now noticed the thread. Beautiful.

Favorite is the DTM - Hands down.
Nobody has asked you any screwy questions so here goes:

1. - If you could have just one...Which would it be?
2. - Ball Park - What is the annual insurance bill? (Cause I know you gotta have some tickets from multiple players' runs.
3. - Have you ever sold any cars?
4. - Why the F*CK hasn't Jin called me back. (LOL) - Gotta take care if the Venture-shield with Matt)
5. - Oh and for the garage - we can take care of that for you.

Much respect on the collection... Enjoy in good health.

Cheers -

Old 12-03-2007, 08:30 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
21 year old Jedi Knight **** star. I now know why we always have 22 year old woman around all the time. The Force is always with him

Old 12-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Division is infamous around these parts
Holy ****, awesome collection! I really like the LM002 and CLK DTM. Very nice. Hope to see more!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:56 PM
951porsche is infamous around these parts
Hey, wheres the 959? What wheels did you change the s4 to now? I couldn't make them out in the pic....

Old 12-09-2007, 05:30 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
959? S4 wears both the Sportecs and BBS Magnesiums depending on what it's doing.

Awful question to ask - probably the DTM. Does everything (except carry the dog to the slopes) excellently.

2. - Ball Park - What is the annual insurance bill? (Cause I know you gotta have some tickets from multiple players' runs.
Not one ticket actually - knocking on wood - insurance..a girl never tells.

Sure...but what fun is that?

Old 12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by silversurfer
959? S4 wears both the Sportecs and BBS Magnesiums depending on what it's doing.

Awful question to ask - probably the DTM. Does everything (except carry the dog to the slopes) excellently.

Not one ticket actually - knocking on wood - insurance..a girl never tells.

Sure...but what fun is that?

What's the next toy?

Old 12-09-2007, 08:41 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kre8ive
What's the next toy?
Knowing Ben,...this quote fits well.

"a girl never tells."

Old 12-10-2007, 07:26 AM
droid6 is infamous around these parts
Very Nice collection - totally rad!

Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Great collection, Thanks for sharing. That Countach was my boyhood dream car

Old 12-17-2007, 08:35 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Knowing Ben,...this quote fits well.

"a girl never tells."
OK Jason - I may need you to introduce me to Ben someday! Love the collection and my curiosity is peaking. I am partial to the P of course!

Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 AM
Tucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to behold
Did you wipe front to back or back to front growing up? And how much of an effect did that have on your success?

Sometimes I wonder if people come here as car enthusiasts or money fiends (apologize for the rant, but in the time I've had to browse the board tonight I've come across this multiple times).

Focus:

AMAZING collection SS. As I scrolled down my jaw dropped farther and farther until it hit the floor. I love the '49 coupe and your plans for the Chevy...I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the finished product. The Trike is beautiful, as is your whole stable.

How often do you get to drive the LM002 and what kinds of reactions do you get when you do? I'd imagine most people have no idea what it is.

Bravo SS, Bravo

Old 12-27-2007, 03:09 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
cool.

Old 12-27-2007, 03:17 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
Nice collection! Now how about a larger pic of your avatar!!

Old 12-27-2007, 11:15 PM
Andrew P is infamous around these parts
wow! i just ran across this thread. Surfer that is one hell of a collection. That truck looks great, as do the caddys.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Surfer's Stable....