Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

The Surfer's Stable....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 05:34 AM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm..im guessing you dont flip burgers for a living!
Very nice collection,my favourite has to be the DTM,that car is sick!

Old 12-29-2007, 11:31 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Don't you own a carwash? ... I could of swore I ran across a detail shop website that had all these cars in their gallery of customers .... "You" could be there only customer and all the cars are yours ... I don't know?

Old 12-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
What color paint is that on the '49? Yum-o-licious.

Old 12-30-2007, 11:14 PM
Banzai Runner is infamous around these parts
Love your collection!

Old 01-03-2008, 03:29 PM
teckcar13 is infamous around these parts
That Challenge is very nice but the DTM gets me everytime

Old 01-03-2008, 08:22 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
The detail biz is one of the things I dabble in. And the paint on the '49 is best categorized as rootbeer/burgundy.

Thanks for the kind words.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer
The detail biz is one of the things I dabble in. And the paint on the '49 is best categorized as rootbeer/burgundy.

Thanks for the kind words.
I love it, my co-worker has a Chevelle that is almost that color.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:29 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Congrats on a beautiful collection.

Old 01-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
very nice collection

Old 01-08-2008, 08:45 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
SS ... is this YOUR Ariel Atom ... b/c i love the plate!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
well, I wouldn't post a pic of someone else and their Atom, would I ?

Old 01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow now i see who owns that f430...
i saw that on fchat years ago(?) and i've had the different picture of the car on my computer background.
nice collection of cars!

Old 01-08-2008, 10:32 PM
430? Whachu talkin bout willis?

Old 01-09-2008, 12:01 AM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Why the mask covering your face? you can't be that ugly.

Old 01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by kaz555
Why the mask covering your face? you can't be that ugly.
Paparazzi

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Surfer's Stable....