Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Garage's Lets See Them

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:09 AM
VICTAHH is infamous around these parts
Garage's Lets See Them

Im in the process of renovating my garage and was looking for ideas. For example what color walls, what kind of flooring, which cabinents, etc. So if you could post some pics of your garage's, so I could get some ideas.

Thanks

Old 11-26-2007, 09:49 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VICTAHH
Im in the process of renovating my garage and was looking for ideas. For example what color walls, what kind of flooring, which cabinents, etc. So if you could post some pics of your garage's, so I could get some ideas.

Thanks
Just look around the forum....there are DOZENS of pictures of garage on here......

Old 11-26-2007, 10:44 AM
prov1derrick is infamous around these parts
try google images

Old 11-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Let's see a picture of your garage. I know you are hiding some sick rides in there!

Old 11-26-2007, 12:01 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
Let's see a picture of your garage. I know you are hiding some sick rides in there!
hahahahaha....nothing like taking this thread where WE want it to go

Old 11-26-2007, 02:08 PM
VICTAHH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
haha. alright but will have to be next week or something. Trying to get the garage all cleaned out right now, and waiting on a car to come back from service. but for now...Im just looking for garage pics (with or without cars, doesn't matter)

Old 11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Fastback is infamous around these parts
This is my very first post on 6speed, but here you go. My garage is a four car; two cars deep x two cars wide. With the lift I can store five. Keep in mind that it isn't finished and the pictures themselves are not great. The counter tops aren't even on the cabinets in these photos. The oven is for powdercoating. The microwave is for lunch. The rear floor is done in plastic tile. The front section is bare concrete for welding, painting, etc. The front section also has drains for washing cars. The climate control is handled by a 1.5 ton heat pump that is separate from the house's system. If I can be so bold as to recommend that you do anything, it would be the drains and the climate control. In the dead of winter, I can go out to the garage and wash and wax my car in 70 degree comfort, while watching football or listening to some tunes. It doesn't get any better than that. At some point, I plan to epoxy the front floor.

Yes, I have odd taste in automobiles.

Have fun with your project...

Last edited by Fastback; 11-26-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:06 PM
oufly2 is infamous around these parts
simple

home depot cabinets,epoxy coat floor, superlift, in the wall compressor lines

Attached Images  
Old 11-26-2007, 09:23 PM
1SIKCAB is infamous around these parts
Fastback: Great 1st post! All you need is a cooler and pooper and you can live pretty comfortably in there. Nice job on the race deck tile. What kind of cabinets do you have? Most importantly, where's the bottom half of the hardtop?

Old 11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Banned
crazy1323 is infamous around these parts
Be sure to get really good lighting and drains in the floor. Also, i would get a 220 volt outlet incase you decide to go with a welder or a lift.

Insulated garage doors with HVAC are also a great idea as mentioned above.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Geez, I'm here 10 minutes and I'm jacking threads already. I'll be quick. Thanks for the compliments on the garage. I have a fridge, but no pooper. Still have to go in the house for that. The cabinets came out of a lab at a bio-tech company. The quality is unbelievable, all stainless inside. They were beige, so I painted them red. I'll get better photos of the garage some day after I clean up the details. The hardtop belongs to my wife's Boxster...

Sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Last edited by Fastback; 11-27-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:51 AM
MN911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by oufly2
home depot cabinets,epoxy coat floor, superlift, in the wall compressor lines
Nice looking garage.

I see you're a Mazda man too. A couple years ago my garage consisted of a 02 Protege, 04 6 Wagon (5 speed), and an 04 Mazdaspeed Miata. I still have the first two but the Mazdaspeed has been replaced with a 85 Porsche 911. I still miss the Mazdaspeed...a ton of fun for the money.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:13 PM
JasonE30M3 is infamous around these parts
Fastback,

I like the mustang. i had the same car. 1994 Lazer Red GT with tri spokes but mine was a coupe.

Nice looking garage BTW.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by JasonE30M3
Fastback,

I like the mustang. i had the same car. 1994 Lazer Red GT with tri spokes but mine was a coupe.

Nice looking garage BTW.
Thank you. I ordered that car before they were officially released. It has 9,000 original miles and a few MCA Golds.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:33 PM
oufly2 is infamous around these parts
bang for the buck

Nice car MN911,
I love all my Mazdas great bang for the buck. I'm thinking of a 911 or cayman S to replace the miata, but it would be hard. The miata is pretty much unbeatable in local autocrossing, I have never had a Porsche or ZO6 even come close.(not looking for an argument,fact)

I would like to switch more to a track car but the miata is great there as well, I love the convertible on the track it sounds and feels awesome.Sat in the Cayman was not very comfortable the seats were too small, would have to spend some good money on a 911 track car. It's tough I love that little car, I hope to someday be able to replace it with a GT3RS but that may take a while.

How do you like your 911?, the best thing about the miata is if I put it into the woods I would not be crushed, emotionally or financially and that allows me to drive 100% at Limerock or Poconno without having too worry.

That protege is it a P5? I had a P5 before trading to the Mazdaspeed. I have two new Brembo rotors for the P5 you can have if they fit?

Last edited by oufly2; 11-27-2007 at 02:36 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Garage's Lets See Them