Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My first house/garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Themadsupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by shonuf
nice garage. i see you're in ada county. i'm a ways north in coeur d'alene. say hi if youre ever up here.
Thanks, and yah I have been here for ever it seems. I have never been up to Coeur d’alene though…same goes for you if you’re ever down in Boise.

Originally Posted by Jedidiah
I saw this car for sale over on CL........ great pickup! What kind of power is it putting down right now? Any drivetrain/transmission upgrades?
Really? On CL? I got it off eBay never saw it posted in the CL for sale section. I made a thread about it on the CL page and a few said they had seen it on ebay but no on CL…I got it for 14k with a bunch of extra parts..so I think I did good! Guess I will find out next week when I take delivery of it.

Originally Posted by alzilla300
Wow! I love your garage man! Your Supra has the biggest snail I've ever seen! Which turbo is that?
If you ever need another room mate, let me know!
haha, yah its pretty much the largest turbo you can fit without cutting the hood or shock tower! Only one size larger..mine is a GT47-88mm
Originally Posted by crazy1323
Great setup man.

I see you had to bend the insid of the hood a little to fit the turbo. Does enough air get to it there? Have you ever thought about a small hood scoop like on your Viper. I think it would help more air get to that HUGE turbo
Hmm, where do yah mean bend the inside of the hood? Maybe it was just the angle of the picture but the hood was not modded to fit that in. The only thing that was modded to get that in would be the upper and lower coolant necks that attach to the block..those had to be shorted and the angle changed. And I am not really a fan of scoops unless its stock. A lot of guys just take the headlight out and that seems to work for them.

Originally Posted by MGM
Nice garage I like the lift and the pull through.

It's nice to see some nice fast cars in Idaho. I've been out of the drag scene for a while but if you're running that supra up there then I'll come check it out! Congrats on the GS that thing will be a sleeper for sure!
You live in the Boise area? I just made a post on the Northwest section seeing who all on here was from or around Idaho. I will be at firebird this year for sure trying to get that 8 opening day!

BTW if you or anyone else that is in Boise ever needs a lift to work on your car let me know mine is here for the taking.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
awesome garage and cars congrats!!!

Old 02-03-2008, 03:36 PM
f1fan5 is infamous around these parts
nice garage i think it looks great nice cars as well!

Old 02-05-2008, 12:18 PM
ny2nj is infamous around these parts
I love drive thru garages...very nice and enjoy!

Old 02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Freakin' awesome! I love the setups on your cars.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Texas911 is infamous around these parts
I'm guessing your house was built to house an RV?

Old 02-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Themadsupra is infamous around these parts
The guy that lived here prior to me used it to store his sail boat..but yes I think it was built for an RV.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Nice garage, and collection.