Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My first house/garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Themadsupra is infamous around these parts
My first house/garage

I have been here about 1.5 years now..Its nothing compared to many of the spectacular garages/houses ive seen in this section....but everyone has to start somewhere right?

House is about 2200 sqft, but the main selling point was the garage. It is a four car garage with the lift..making it so I can fit five cars inside if I have one up on the lift, four on my driveway..and two out back that I am able to access by driving through the bay side of the garage. I have two roommates and needless to say I am about out of parking space!

Last edited by Themadsupra; 01-29-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:39 AM
crispykid717 is infamous around these parts
Looks sweet. Anything special planned for the garage?

Old 01-30-2008, 12:44 AM
what I WANT to do is sell the two Supras and add a Gallardo

Other then that..not much else I can do really. Since those pictures I have painted my garage floor and it looks 100% better..not to mention 100x easier to clean up spills. I do want to clean it up a bit and get the stuff more organized.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:52 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
you have a "drive thru" garage? i'm thinking of doing something like that to mines so i can get the car out in the backyard (maybe build another garage in the back of the house).

congrats on the house.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Yah, it actually works out pretty good. With some careful reverse skills I can back my boat/trailer through the lift and out that back door and store my boat on the cement pad out back. If the boat was not on the pad I can easily fit two cars on it. With room on the side for a lawn mower, wheel barrow and all other yard supply stuff!

This is the only picture I have of it from outback..the pad is actually a lot wider then the door.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:12 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Cool house and gargae. You have a cool stable, it the silver car in the garage a Lancer? The Z350 looks very cool. I think you need a new sign.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:54 AM
shonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to behold
nice garage. i see you're in ada county. i'm a ways north in coeur d'alene. say hi if youre ever up here.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
Random request: Do you have pics of the GS3 with the GTE swap?

Old 01-30-2008, 12:22 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
That is one hell of a snail in your supra!! Wowza!

Old 01-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks guys!

Yah the silver car is an 05 evo. That and the 350z are not mine, they are just my friends/roomates.

Here is the picture of the swapped GS.. I actually have not taken delivery of the car yet. Its on its way from Florida to me as we speak

Just needs some rims and a different turbo on it and it should be good to go! If the red supra does not sell soon at what im asking for it, I will be swapping all of the go fast goodies onto the lexus and sell the supra closer to stock..nothing like a 10 sec 4 door lexus

Old 01-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
I saw this car for sale over on CL........ great pickup! What kind of power is it putting down right now? Any drivetrain/transmission upgrades?

Old 01-30-2008, 04:59 PM
MGM
MGM is infamous around these parts
Nice garage I like the lift and the pull through.

It's nice to see some nice fast cars in Idaho. I've been out of the drag scene for a while but if you're running that supra up there then I'll come check it out! Congrats on the GS that thing will be a sleeper for sure!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:58 PM
ActionJaxon is infamous around these parts
Nice garage set up...Im lovin' your stable! 2 supras! and one with a turbo that can suck in babies and small animals!

Old 01-30-2008, 10:36 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
Wow! I love your garage man! Your Supra has the biggest snail I've ever seen! Which turbo is that?
If you ever need another room mate, let me know!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned
crazy1323 is infamous around these parts
Great setup man.

I see you had to bend the insid of the hood a little to fit the turbo. Does enough air get to it there? Have you ever thoght about a small hood scoop like on your Viper. I think it would help more air get to that HUGE turbo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My first house/garage