Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 01:02 PM
So_Fresh is infamous around these parts
Is this in Gig Harbor? I didn't take the time to read the entire thread, just saw the pics. Looks amazing! Love the new garage.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Madspeed is infamous around these parts
looks absolutely fantastic man.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Yeah those dam Bugatti dealers can be rude sometimes.
I was hoping to quit work and apply for apprenticeship with you. I need to have the silver spoons if my kids ever need it.
if you want to work for me why am i in dental school now to match you and kuzi?

yes i'm in gig harbor So_Fresh

Old 12-10-2008, 12:44 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, where did you get the interior door?

Old 12-10-2008, 12:53 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
It's just a standard window frame door with opaque glass. I can get the door company but your guy up north can do the same. It's stained to match the hardwood stairs and floor upstairs.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Cool, do you remember the price of the door?

Old 12-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ Cool, do you remember the price of the door?
the only price i remember now is the total i've spent for the project. I can look up the receipt if you want it. the doors weren't expensive at all 200 bucks or so for interior. the door **** was almost that.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:31 PM
^^ Ok, that's what I was figuring it would cost, didn't want to call around to get prices and get a salesman's hopes up that I would be buying right now lol.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:32 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I especially like the roll of toilet paper decor

Old 12-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
i especially like the roll of toilet paper decor
yep and that thing changes size after every use

Old 12-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Mark, spill it, what's the other car? I know about the Camaro, what else is coming?
V here is one of the others hopefully heading this way this weekend. still one more that i don't have pictures of.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:55 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
V here is one of the others hopefully heading this way this weekend. still one more that i don't have pictures of.
nice convertible classic beetle with a Porsche wheel

Congrats -- I heard about this and the others last weekend...

SICK

Old 12-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by PJS
nice convertible classic beetle with a Porsche wheel

Congrats -- I heard about this and the others last weekend...

SICK
Yep VW did it well in 65' I hope to see it soon but with this inclimate weather I'm thinking the truck will take a couple days longer to arrive

Old 12-17-2008, 09:22 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
You got a 356 Cabrio? SWEET!!! When is the 550 spyder comming?

That looks good from the interior!

Old 12-17-2008, 12:56 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=H20SKIER;2177004]V here is one of the others hopefully heading this way this weekend. still one more that i don't have pictures of.

I can't believe you settled for red int. You're baller status just faded.

Last edited by vincentdds; 12-17-2008 at 04:38 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)