Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Royalty is infamous around these parts
Truly an amazing property! Love the garage doors and especially the white cars :P

Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Finally closed on some more space. Should be a good spot for overflow vehicles. I can't wait until the neighbors decide to sell, I might be too old by then.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:03 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Money. Love it.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:55 AM
FASN8N is infamous around these parts
Living the dream!

Old 05-18-2009, 07:23 AM
gekko is infamous around these partsgekko is infamous around these parts
Enjoy filling the new space!

Old 05-18-2009, 07:51 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
wow! Can't wait to see some "overflow" shots!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:14 AM
kwerks has a spectacular aura aboutkwerks has a spectacular aura aboutkwerks has a spectacular aura about
Great info from the thread! Thanks for the tips.

I'm surprised you don't do more of the racing thing. Ever try formula cars? or radicals? Those will get your blood stirred more than any road car.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:31 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kwerks
Great info from the thread! Thanks for the tips.

I'm surprised you don't do more of the racing thing. Ever try formula cars? or radicals? Those will get your blood stirred more than any road car.

I road raced for a number of years PCA, SCCA, IRDC, IMSA Cup, FIA, Hoosier Cup and you are correct. No better adrenaline rush than hand to hand combat

Me at Sebring and Indianapolis the last year I raced

Old 05-18-2009, 12:03 PM
kwerks has a spectacular aura aboutkwerks has a spectacular aura aboutkwerks has a spectacular aura about
Looks great!

Ever try formula cars? Something like this;

It was a mind blowing experience especially when you get the brakes to work well its insane fun...i was cough off guard ... killed my neck and can't wait to go back.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:04 PM
bgwilly31 is infamous around these parts
Did that happen to be during F1 weekend>?

Maybe 05' or 06'

Old 05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by bgwilly31
Did that happen to be during F1 weekend>?

Maybe 05' or 06'
That was 07' F1 yes

Kwerks I will do the Mazda stuff this year or next with a couple of friends. My desires have changed to off track stuff the last couple of years though. We just were talking about it Saturday night. Trying to get our woman to go with us.

Laguna Seca is and most likely will always be my favorite race track. I call it Disneyland for adults

Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
That was 07' F1 yes

Kwerks I will do the Mazda stuff this year or next with a couple of friends. My desires have changed to off track stuff the last couple of years though. We just were talking about it Saturday night. Trying to get our woman to go with us.

Laguna Seca is and most likely will always be my favorite race track. I call it Disneyland for adults
I wish you nothing but luck because those 16yr olds are FAST!@

If you have any success getting your woman involved do share!...i'm still trying to train my wife for rally. I will send her off in womens only DE soon to see how much of my training has sunk in. crossing my fingers here.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:49 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
looks like it will fit the bill Mark. Congrats.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by kwerks
I wish you nothing but luck because those 16yr olds are FAST!@

If you have any success getting your woman involved do share!...i'm still trying to train my wife for rally. I will send her off in womens only DE soon to see how much of my training has sunk in. crossing my fingers here.
I'm really looking forward to getting her out there. We just took a trip to the Oregon Coast and she drove one of mine. We got down there after she spent the day driving with all of the men and all she said was I loved it. She said it was like we were playing together with the Hot Wheels.

She'll hopefully soon be on the track in the RS America.

Originally Posted by silversurfer
looks like it will fit the bill Mark. Congrats.
Thank You. You, like almost know one else know how fast they fill up space.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:41 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Thank You. You, like almost know one else know how fast they fill up space.
Yup, that's why I'm building out my bat cave as we speak

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)