Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RedAt8 S2K
How do you like the Scuderia? Its my most favorite car ever and seeing all the cars you've driven, i would like to hear your verdict.

By the way, amazing garage. Love all the cars especially the Scud and the CS. Any more pics of the Scuderia alone or with the CS by any chance?
Here are a few more that I've taken:

Mark's 360CS + 430 Scuderia
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atomic8...22039864/show/

Mark's 430 Scuderia
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atomic8...49897697/show/

Mark's 360CS
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atomic8...76636281/show/

Old 12-03-2009, 12:42 PM
RedAt8 S2K is infamous around these parts
Thank you Atmoic. You have made me one happy camper.

Old 12-05-2009, 03:12 PM
supra13 is infamous around these parts
All I can say is wow!!! I just spent the last couple of hours reading this thread, and it is truly amazing. I have to say that my favorite out of your collection is the 550...I'm sure it is a blast to drive, weather permitting. Congrats on all the success!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
How do you like the Scuderia? Its my most favorite car ever and seeing all the cars you've driven, i would like to hear your verdict.

By the way, amazing garage. Love all the cars especially the Scud and the CS. Any more pics of the Scuderia alone or with the CS by any chance?
Scuderia's are fantastic! It's so fast through the gears. Extremely smooth tracking hard around a corner at almost any pace and just a ton of fun to drive. It's easily one of the top 5 cars I've ever driven.

My only criticism is the seat doesn't adjust easy enough for the wife to drive it. She's too short and needs a pad to get her up high enough. Same problem with the CS.

Originally Posted by das144
what did you use on the garage floor?
Garage floor is plan old concrete with a in floor heating system. Nothing special at all. A little sealer.

Nice Horhay........For the last time I won't do that type of movie for you. Quit ASKING !

Old 12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Thanks H20, if thats your only problem, then i consider that as nothing. I drive an S2000 so i have the same problem. Im way too chunky for my car but i still did it and being comfortable is not an issue for me. Even though, i do look like a sardine in a tin can .

And about the handling, have you driven any other car that handles better than the Scuderia? If so, which ones. Im a handling maniac so thats why I ask.

Thanks for answering.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:14 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Thanks H20, if thats your only problem, then i consider that as nothing. I drive an S2000 so i have the same problem. Im way too chunky for my car but i still did it and being comfortable is not an issue for me. Even though, i do look like a sardine in a tin can .

And about the handling, have you driven any other car that handles better than the Scuderia? If so, which ones. Im a handling maniac so thats why I ask.

Thanks for answering.
Scuderia is very easy to drive fast. It does what you want and that's all you can ask. My GT3 Cups were better handling but you couldn't take them to the grocery store or on a long weekend. The CGT is a car I still have a lot to learn about and I know is a good car but commands attention every minute you drive it. I believe it will never be as easy to drive fast even as I gain comfort. My RS America is still the most comfortable car on the track for me to drive to it's limit.

My 997 GT3RS would be top dog of EVERY car I have ever driven. It's ability to hammer hard but drive civil around town makes it the best car for me to drive. It has everything someone needs in a sports car and you can drive it around town without all the attention the others gather. You can also hold your own with cars with much more power very easily. Best bang for the buck imho.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:52 AM
The GT3RS? Really? Didnt think it was that great. Thanks for the answers. Ill come to you again if i have more questions

Old 12-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Nice Horhay........For the last time I won't do that type of movie for you. Quit ASKING!
I think you misunderstood me when I said I wanted to go for a ride...

Old 12-10-2009, 07:13 AM
nyc123 is a jewel in the roughnyc123 is a jewel in the roughnyc123 is a jewel in the rough
gt3 rs

I would have to agree that the gt3 rs is the best bang for the buck. I have not owned a SCUD but I have had a cgt, 964 T, 993 TT, several 997 TT, z8. 355, 360, 430, gt3, three gt3 rs, all kinds of cars and while I love my CGT and plan on keeping it the gt3 rs was for sure the best all around car and bang for the buck. I am curious how the new gt3 compares.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:00 AM
studlee is infamous around these parts
hey...i think u were parked in front of me at costco tukwila a few weeks ago...nice car

Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Well newly modded Camaro with ProCharger bringing it to 600hp lowered with some new shoes completes it's mods

Old 12-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Mattgfx is infamous around these parts
wow amazing house, love what you have done with the garage , my dream.

what is your occupation ?

nice work!!

Old 01-08-2010, 11:29 PM
djlod is infamous around these parts
Your garage and collection of cars must be the nicest on this web site.
Impressive.
Congratulations!

Old 01-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by djlod
Your garage and collection of cars must be the nicest on this web site.
Impressive.
Congratulations!
thank you very kind

i forgot the idaho garage a little boring but snow wasn't bad over xmas

Old 01-13-2010, 07:33 PM
IDreamofBimmers is infamous around these parts
Mark!!
Awesome house, garage, and collection of cars... You made me miss WA... ah it was a beautiful place to live!! I was in Mukilteo, farther north...
I want to be like you when i grown up

Old 01-17-2010, 11:11 AM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
totaly awesome .. you need more space.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time)