Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Premier Garage flooring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Dock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really nice
Premier Garage flooring

I'm considering having Premier Garage install their flooring product in my new garage. Does anyone have feedback on their product?

Old 03-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Banned
jmenge is infamous around these parts
I've heard nothing but positive. What are you using the garage for? Just parking, working, welding, etc?

Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Dock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really nice
Originally Posted by jmenge
I've heard nothing but positive. What are you using the garage for? Just parking, working, welding, etc?
Thanks for the feedback.

The garage is primarily for parking, but I plan on doing some light maintenance on my 911 in there too (plus detailing of course).

Old 03-20-2009, 10:11 AM
leadfoot is infamous around these parts
Had it done a year and a half ago and love it.They did a great job and basic care is just water with a little distilled vinegar to clean the floors with.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by leadfoot
Had it done a year and a half ago and love it.They did a great job and basic care is just water with a little distilled vinegar to clean the floors with.
Thanks for the feedback.

Your floor is holding up well? Do you do any mainenance on your cars in the garage that has the flooring?