Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

New flooring for my garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 11:28 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
New flooring for my garage

I have been trying to decide what type of floor to put in my garage. I decided to go with 24" x 24" ceramic porclean tile (commercial grade). I found the tile on ebay and decided to try and install it myself. I also did a small tile border around the garage on the wall. I think it turned out well for a rookie.

Last edited by EZ Cookin; 12-17-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
very nice job...you're no rookie

Old 05-20-2009, 08:37 AM
BMMMW is infamous around these parts
Wow,very nice and clean. Good job!

Old 05-20-2009, 08:40 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
looks very very nice, so clean

Old 05-21-2009, 12:45 AM
kaliturbo is infamous around these parts
That looks freakin sweet! Who was the seller on ebay? I'm looking to do the garage and this is great inspiration!

Old 05-21-2009, 12:54 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
nice...what kind of cabinets are those?

Old 05-21-2009, 08:47 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I found the tiles on ebay out of Miami from nhdrustics-inttrading. The cabinets are from a local company called We're Organized.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:33 PM
norcal2 is infamous around these parts
Hey Kab nice job! Looks great!

Old 05-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Super clean. Excellent job! How do the bike racks/holders work and do you like them?

Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Thanks Lou, hope you are doing well.

NastyZ06 you can get these racks at most bike shops or online at Costco.com. They work great and get the bikes out of the way. Very secure and easy to use.

Old 05-22-2009, 07:39 PM
bdschet is infamous around these parts
Looks amazing. Do they get slick at all when they get wet? Or is there decent traction

Old 05-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
Thanks Lou, hope you are doing well.

NastyZ06 you can get these racks at most bike shops or online at Costco.com. They work great and get the bikes out of the way. Very secure and easy to use.

Thanks EZ!

Old 05-23-2009, 08:19 AM
They can get a little slick but not an ice rink

Old 05-23-2009, 05:11 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
looks great...love the shine..

Old 05-25-2009, 09:56 AM
bdschet is infamous around these parts
I'm amazed at the lack of any noticeable joint lines too. Well done

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New flooring for my garage