Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Your Garage Photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 02:30 PM
h1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud of
Your Garage Photos

I would like to do something different to my garage.

I have a 3 and ½ car garage set up
I have 3 cars

With all the vehicles in, I don’t have much room.

Something simple.

Just Floors and walls.

Maybe a tan epoxyfloor, chair rail with tin below and paint above. A couple nice framed Porsche pictures. “I don’t know”

If you can post up any photos, from very simple to the lavish maybe It will inspire me.

Thanks for your help

Old 08-19-2010, 11:44 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
i dont have any cool pics but in my travels ive seen some cool garages one of the best was galvenized roofing tin on the wall with some rustic wood couple old beer signs and vintage items with all the tools hanging (hand tools and ratchets) in a small garage put a cover over the fridge and cabinents same way. got all the materials for nothing really from a demo project.

There is some sweet tile/race deck setups that look like natural stone that look awesome in the garage.

BTW how u been whatcha upto mang?