Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Another "new" garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Baby Gorilla is infamous around these parts
Another "new" garage

My first post on this forum. Thought I'd start with the garage. Not terribly impressive compared with some of the amazing garages in other threads, but I'm happy with it.

Garage done by Potomac Garage Solutions: http://www.potomacgaragesolutions.com/

Lift is Harding Steel, Inc.: http://www.hardingsteel.com/

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-25-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Please don't post active links to non sponsors
Old 10-26-2010, 07:52 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty awesome garage, love the floor and cabinets. Why did you go with one of those style lifts? Looks scary for some reason in comparison to the 4 post or 2 post lifts.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Pretty awesome garage, love the floor and cabinets. Why did you go with one of those style lifts? Looks scary for some reason in comparison to the 4 post or 2 post lifts.
Thanks. I actually kind of like the fact that it's a little different. Has sort of an "industrial" look. It's perfectly safe (or at least as safe as any other lift).

Old 10-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Seahawk is infamous around these parts
Gah! I want that GT500...

I have a blue S197 sixxer...Only about 3 times as slow as that to 60 .

But the garage looks awesome man! I love the floor and that lift! Having an AMG doesn't hurt it either.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:05 PM
dmfreier is infamous around these parts
cool lift !!!

Old 11-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Nice garage, like the color combo. Nice rides also.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:25 PM
DocWong is infamous around these parts
Very nice lift! In most garages, you can't fit a 4 post lift as the sectional garage door gets in the way. This is just what I need to get. Too bad you can't access the undercarriage in the car while lifted.

Old 11-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by DocWong
Very nice lift! In most garages, you can't fit a 4 post lift as the sectional garage door gets in the way. This is just what I need to get. Too bad you can't access the undercarriage in the car while lifted.
Yeah, that's the one shortcoming. I don't do a ton of work on my own cars, so that wasn't a requirement for me.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
That lift looks like it would double as a catapult if it was located outside - like it could throw the car a couple hundred yards! Definitely industrial.

I would love to have enough ceiling height for any kind of lift. Your garage looks great.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Jaded-7 is infamous around these parts
I like the floating bikes, nice touch!

Old 12-04-2010, 08:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Baby Gorilla - I'm in Northern VA as well. Can I come by and check out the lift one of these days? Thinking of doing this at my house as well. Will check out potomac garage solutions also.

Old 12-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Baby Gorilla - I'm in Northern VA as well. Can I come by and check out the lift one of these days? Thinking of doing this at my house as well. Will check out potomac garage solutions also.
Of course! Any time. Sent you a PM.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
I like the lift!

Old 05-25-2011, 04:48 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
the lift is badass!! and welcome

Old 05-25-2011, 05:07 PM
DocWong is infamous around these parts
Yes, BADASS!!! Hey Baby Gorilla, did you have to modify your garage door to get so close to the ceiling?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another "new" garage