Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Sale on Gladiator Cabinet at Sears

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
Sale on Gladiator Cabinet at Sears

If anyone is interested, Sears has the Gladiator 30 in. Wall Gearbox (GAWG302DRG) on sale for $99. This is not the cheaper, ready to assemble version but the welded steel model, and Sears price is $90 cheaper than their nearest competitor (Lowe's). I went to a local Sears store and bought the only one they had in stock, and received a $15 gift card to boot. After I got home, I ordered 3 more online and used the gift card. My garage transformation has begun!

For anyone who has purchased Gladiator products from Sears before, do they put other items on sale as well, or is it just this one item?

Old 12-25-2010, 08:10 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
that is a great price!!

Old 12-26-2010, 07:10 AM
Taxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really niceTaxi! is just really nice
Unfortunately, the sale is already over. The website now shows the regular price - $143.99.

Old 12-26-2010, 04:05 PM
BocaIvan is infamous around these parts
I bought 4 at that price as well!

Old 12-26-2010, 06:41 PM
I went to Lowes today to get some GearTrack so I can mount the cabinets I bought from Sears when they arrive, and Lowes has a special. If you purchase a large Gearbox (GALG36KDSG) for $229 or an extra large Gearbox (GAJG482DTG) for $367, you can get a 28" wall cabinet (GAWG28FDWG), which is a $136 value, for free. The only downside is that these are the "ready to assemble" items.

Old 12-27-2010, 06:08 AM
How much was the Geartrack going for at Lowes?

Old 12-30-2010, 11:51 PM
NickZag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Taxi!
I went to Lowes today to get some GearTrack so I can mount the cabinets I bought from Sears when they arrive, and Lowes has a special. If you purchase a large Gearbox (GALG36KDSG) for $229 or an extra large Gearbox (GAJG482DTG) for $367, you can get a 28" wall cabinet (GAWG28FDWG), which is a $136 value, for free. The only downside is that these are the "ready to assemble" items.
I took advantage of this also and bought 2

Old 12-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by BocaIvan
How much was the Geartrack going for at Lowes?
Sorry I didn't see your post sooner Ivan, as I deleted the email notification on my posts. The Geartrack at Lowes is $12.54 for a 48" piece.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:12 PM
The biggest complaint people seem to have about Gladiator products is how you have to buy a lot of Geartrack to mount everything. I bought a single piece of Geartrack at Lowes on Saturday and to my surprise, when I went through the self-checkout to pay, it rang up as half price (approx. $6.50). I don't know how long the sale is going to last (or if it's even still going on).

Old 01-05-2011, 05:20 AM
I went to Sears and got a price match plus 10%. That price was on the Lowe's website so I printed it out

The manager was a jerk, he made me go back with the panels and take them out of the car and into the store. He wouldn't just do a refund and let me buy it back and the adjusted price!

I don't mind having to buy so much GearTrack. It looks good and sturdy and allows you the freedom to move the cabinets if needed in the future. And at $6.50 per, I wouldn't mind doubling up

Last edited by BocaIvan; 01-05-2011 at 05:23 AM.