Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Some pics of my bat cave :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 09:03 AM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
Some pics of my bat cave :)

Took these last year...

Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
OUTSTANDING!!! The ceiling mounted heaters / fan is one terrific idea. The whole place looks great and extremely functional.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
very nice car too.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Baby Gorilla is infamous around these parts
Good news: nice clean garage, good taste in cars, and you're in Connecticut (I was born and raised in Waterbury)

Bad news: you're a Cowboys fan

J/K
Nice setup!

Old 03-24-2011, 12:48 AM
COBRA MAN OF UT is infamous around these parts
LOL jk

Old 03-24-2011, 07:53 AM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Baby Gorilla
Good news: nice clean garage, good taste in cars, and you're in Connecticut (I was born and raised in Waterbury)

Bad news: you're a Cowboys fan

J/K
Nice setup!
Yeah.. its been a long time since the Cowboys have played in February

Forever optimistic though!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
looks nice!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:38 PM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
Very Cool!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:57 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough
Well executed, also nice choice in cars. I especially like the older white Audi.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:05 PM
NMSV8V has a spectacular aura aboutNMSV8V has a spectacular aura about
I love the floor! Did you do it yourself?

Old 05-25-2011, 04:37 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
very nice!!! and the red beast is nice as well

Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by NMSV8V
I love the floor! Did you do it yourself?
Yeah, I did Ucoatit. Its been taking a beating though. The black is a very tough color to keep nice and glossy looking.

R

Old 05-26-2011, 03:11 PM
forcefedturbine is infamous around these parts
does the coating chip easily?

Old 05-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by forcefedturbine
does the coating chip easily?
Actually very durable. Minor peeling if any. I guess because its black its just tough to keep glossy especially in the winter months when all the crap gets on it. Kind of like a black car. Looks fantastic after wash and wax. But 15 minutes outside or on the road and its dirty again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my bat cave :)