Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Garage Makeover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Zamir is infamous around these parts
Garage Makeover

Started on my garage (21X 38) project last July. Step 1 was a fresh coat of paint on the walls and wood. Ordered a race deck floor with a bunch of Gladiator cabinets, fridge, wall gear panels, shelves etc. Got most of it put up, but I still need to spend a solid weekend or 2 to finish it up. I will be doing a 16 ft long by 8 ft high section of gear wall panels on the right side wall. Got most of the Gladiator stuff from U-sav.com last summer when they were having a 20% off sale with free shipping. Sears recently had 30% off on some items, so bought the gear wall panels that I have yet to hang. Thinking about a lift at some point. I really need to get focused and finish up this month. Still have a lot of stuff on the floor. Was really admiring ECLOU's set-up.

Attached Images      
Old 05-04-2011, 01:29 PM
a few more pic's. Tipped over my tool box while dragging it from the floor up on the race deck tiles. I forgot to look the drawers, and the drawers started to slide open, at which point i jumped out of the way, and watched it crash!! Dumb mistake, but I definitely learned my "safety first" lesson. Also looking at installing a split-unit A/C system. Anyone have a recomendation? Thanks

Attached Images     
Old 05-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Tacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these partsTacet-Conundrum is infamous around these parts
Did the same thing with my toolbox months ago. I thought to myself "I'm dumbass material Mr. dumbass"!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM
jhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of lightjhthornley is a glorious beacon of light
looking good... I bet you dropped a pile of $ on that...

Old 05-05-2011, 06:52 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good! You are not the first, nor will you be the last, to dump a tool box in such a manner. I've done it a couple of times.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:45 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Looks good Dude!

Old 05-05-2011, 09:25 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
looks great Zamir. Ceiling looks plenty high for a lift. When you are looking for one I can help get you in touch with some good suppliers/installers

Old 05-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks guys for the compliments. Just for the record, I never want to dump a tool box ever again!! I am actually paranoid every time I open it. Wont let my kids any where close to it.
Gene, I would like to get the lift this year, depending of course, on cost. There appears to be several choices, and I havent really done any research. Your's looks nice. I also wanted to install an A/C split to combat some of the heat and humidity that we will all be living with during the summer.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Texas911 is infamous around these parts
Nice! Can't wait for the final pictures. With all the Houston guys doing their garages, I might have to do the same.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:44 AM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Looks great!