Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Our Garages

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 05:12 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Our Garages

We have 2, 2 car garages (attached by a little walkway between) and decided to go with the www.ucoatit.com garage flooring. Well its awesome, we did the garages almost 2 years ago the the stuff looks like new! No pealing or signs of wear! The cabinets are gladiator, also awesome, work GREAT!
Well here are some pics....
Before:

And the doors outside were done...

Regards,
Evan

Old 06-03-2006, 05:17 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I am digging those garage doors.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:59 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
More info on the garage doors please??

Old 06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
i ordered a **** load of gladiator cabinets. they're being installed mon morning. glad to you hear you like them. can't wait to get them in. my garage is a disaster right now.

i like your flooring. looks like you spilled a kilo of coke in there

not sure about the doors. looks kind of funky as you can't see the slats and it appears to one big piece of wood. almost like you boarded it over for the hurricane season . i'm sure it's just the pic and it probably looks great in person.

Old 06-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Wooden garage doors area awesome! Most of the nice stucco homes have them in the Houston area, particularly those homes that are Meditteranean or Tuscan style, which also happens to be my favorite style of home.

Old 06-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Banned
1QUIK993 is infamous around these parts
damn, those doors are nice! Can we get more info on them?

Old 06-05-2006, 09:57 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
boys, those doors are just white metal flat panel doors, faux painted.

we do this in so. florida all day.

that's what they are, right evan?

Old 06-06-2006, 03:59 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
All I can say is... that water heater would NOT last very long in my home

Old 06-06-2006, 03:57 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Yes the doors are just faux painted guys THey do look better in person as well
Evan
PS- The water heater has actually never run out!! The house has 6 showers and we have never had a problem!!

Old 06-06-2006, 04:31 PM
integrate is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
PS- The water heater has actually never run out!! The house has 6 showers and we have never had a problem!!
I think he means he would drive right into at night

Old 06-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by integrate
HAHA, o yea, my step-mom has tapped a couple things in the front of past garages All of our cars are too low to hit anything in these garages
Evan

Old 06-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rduffyt
All I can say is... that water heater would NOT last very long in my home

You foreplay before the shower? Poor girlfriend.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Looks nice!

Old 06-08-2006, 07:03 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by integrate
No!!

No what I meant was that it would not get the job done for my family. We go through water heaters faster then the average family--and I'm always the last guy to take a shower...didn't always have warm water in the past (not the case anymore though thank God)

Old 06-08-2006, 07:04 PM
TT
Originally Posted by Life Dies
You foreplay before the shower? Poor girlfriend.
Jesus

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Our Garages