Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Garage is Done!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
The tiles have channels on the underside. The design lets air circulate freely so that the moisture can naturally evaporate. This eliminates the chance of mold growing.

If your going to use jack stands you need a set like the AC stands. I have the griots stands which were very similar. Last time I checked they did not have them on the site. All of the other stands will peirce the tiles. The stands need the flat disks on the bottom of the legs. I jack my car up with a light weight Alum. floor jack all the time on the tiles. I have not had a problem with any type of damage.

AC jack stands:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/...ACHyd1_pg5.htm

Last edited by SANDOVAL; 08-04-2006 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:30 PM
996fury is infamous around these parts
I am getting those exact tiles! Garage looks great man

Old 08-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 996fury
I am getting those exact tiles! Garage looks great man
Thanks! you will love your garage when your done, I just put in a little Fridge for some drinks. I just need a bed and i'm set

Old 08-14-2006, 04:15 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool Kev.. I like it..

Old 08-14-2006, 01:44 PM
AntonioDestiny is infamous around these parts
THat look awesome...good work

Old 08-14-2006, 05:04 PM
liftingismylife is infamous around these parts
looks great kevin!

Old 08-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
That is too sweet, how much would it cost to have you and Natalie come up and do the same in my garage?

Last edited by Toothzilla; 08-16-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:16 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Toothzilla
That is too sweet, how much would it cost to have and Natalie come up and do the same in my garage?
100 million dollars, she takes paypal too

Old 08-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Good job bud, looks fantastic!

Old 08-18-2006, 12:09 PM
SPEED RACER is infamous around these parts
Looks like a whole new garage.

Old 08-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Looks sharp!
Very nice garage and rides!

Old 08-31-2006, 01:04 PM
xmuni is infamous around these parts
Looks awesome!!. Wow do I feel real lazy.. With that collection of cars you obviously have the means to have paid someone to do the job for you.. I'm feeling very motivated now.. How long did the whole project take? Thanks Nick

Old 08-31-2006, 01:25 PM
Modaholic
Originally Posted by xmuni
Looks awesome!!. Wow do I feel real lazy.. With that collection of cars you obviously have the means to have paid someone to do the job for you.. I'm feeling very motivated now.. How long did the whole project take? Thanks Nick
Hey Nick, thanks for the compliment, it took about 7 hours with 2 people.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Denstoyz is infamous around these parts
Sweet! Exactly what I had in mind for mine! JUst gotta get my *** in gear!

Old 09-05-2006, 07:45 PM
manalex is infamous around these parts
Where did you get all the Porsche art work? Particularly interested in the Porsche sign above the garage door and the badge behind the CLS55.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Garage is Done!