Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Some Pics of My Garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 10:36 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Are you going to Club Race the Cupcar?

Old 09-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Shank,

Did you put any wheels on the Murcie yet?

The collection looks incredible.

Old 09-21-2006, 12:04 AM
santicua is infamous around these parts
wow!!! sweet garage!

Old 09-21-2006, 12:37 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Unreal man! That is my dream right there.....but with a couch or two in the back of the garage so i could chill right there with them.

I like the stripe too...nice touch.

Also, for the guy that spotted the trashcan sticker - Good eye man!

Old 09-21-2006, 01:56 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
All that from 6Speed WOW this is a great board

Old 09-21-2006, 08:51 AM
DavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud of
Nice garage and cars!

Old 09-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
David you have my Avtar that should be a G550 no? I have that PIC hanging in my office, thats what we do- sell private jets

Old 09-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Nice collection

Saw a white Ford GT down here w/o the stripes, just doesn't look as mean. Glad you opt'd for them.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:47 AM
B.Anderson is infamous around these parts
Nice Garage but what do you do in the winter?

Old 09-21-2006, 10:59 AM
DavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Marc996Miami
David you have my Avtar that should be a G550 no? I have that PIC hanging in my office, thats what we do- sell private jets
Yes that's the G550. Cool pic to have in your office. Interesting business you are in, btw.

Old 09-21-2006, 12:04 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by B.Anderson
Nice Garage but what do you do in the winter?

Its a 3 step process.

1. watch weather channel

2. log on to orbitz.com

3. book tickets to ft.lauderdale

Old 09-21-2006, 12:13 PM
B.Anderson is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
Its a 3 step process.

1. watch weather channel

2. log on to orbitz.com

3. book tickets to ft.lauderdale

No Winter ride?

Old 09-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally Posted by DavidS
Yes that's the G550. Cool pic to have in your office. Interesting business you are in, btw.
Yes its very good, we just sold a BBJ last Thrusday, only the 17th in the world to change hands

Old 09-21-2006, 12:36 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
where is the 360, 750li, qx56 and the Jetta. I see how u r treating them like a step child.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Marc996Miami
Yes its very good, we just sold a BBJ last Thrusday, only the 17th in the world to change hands
Those BBJs are absolutely awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Pics of My Garage