Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Bend Pak vs. Rotary 2 post, your opinions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 03:45 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Old 08-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ttboost
The price looks good on those!! Anyone know what the quality is like?

Old 08-11-2011, 05:22 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Yeah, everything there seems very reasonably priced and they seem to have everything too. I will be done with my garage in about 3 weeks and want to start setting it up. Was hoping for some feedback on this stuff...

Old 08-12-2011, 08:03 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BB16
Thanks for response,

Did I say pad height or front arm thickness? What good the pad height will do if you cannot swing the arm under the car?
You really don't know anything about Bendpak lifts.

The arms (extensions) on current BP 2 post lifts are not significantly higher than the pad (for obvious reasons).

Another thing coming to mind is the safety switch on top of the lift, they do not work sometimes so watch out when raising the car or you will be crushing it. I got two lifts and on one of them the switch works 50/50 and on another pretty much doesn't work at all. Best Regards, Troll .
I'd characterize your comment as competitive hearsay.

Please link/show a documented case of a BP safety switch failing and causing a car to be 'crushed'.

I guess if one were to believe your post, they could opt for a 'topless' 2 post design, eg: http://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/two...ts/XPR-9D.aspx

If you're going to weigh in on post to post comparisons, you may want to try to bring yourself up to speed (and attempt to be objective).

Last edited by HIRISC; 08-12-2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Removed sarcasm.. :0)
Old 08-12-2011, 05:49 PM
BB16 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Once again (for the third time) I'm talking about the front arm thickness (among other things).

Here is my point and here is some troll music for you (my personal favorite), trolls are fun !

Seriously, if you want to buy those lifts, buy them and have fun for all I care.

C U.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:24 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future

You're going 4-post?

Old 08-14-2011, 09:26 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sharp
The price looks good on those!! Anyone know what the quality is like?

Quality is very good, IMO.

I have the Pro 9F.
Had Mike's(ttboost) heavy a$$ RS6 on it, and it didn't budge.

Old 08-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by vrybad
You're going 4-post?
2 post and a 4 post...remember? Foundation poured...backfill Monday. Framing this week and radiant goes in. The floor next weekend...busy?

Old 08-14-2011, 10:36 AM
2 post and a 4 post...remember? Foundation poured...backfill Monday. Framing this week and radiant goes in. The floor next weekend...busy?

haha
That conversation was a few weeks ago!

I might be available.
Give me a call.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:46 PM
DT007 is infamous around these parts
You will have a very hard time lifting a Porsche with this lift. Porch maybe but a Porsche no. These are made in China cheap bulky lifts that do not come even close to Rotary. The arms are very bulky, thick design and will not fit under the car. Take a look at this picture and see how much thicker they are.

Very bad lifts in my opinion.

Regards BB.
Bull****.

These and similar lifts are plenty strong and safe to boot. I did plenty of research before I had my cars and kids for that matter in the garage.
IMO I like 4 post because for me it offers additional car in the garage and a easier lift to install, operate, and load. With the right accesories you can lift the car off the lift to service wheels brakes etc. Eagle, bentpack, etc. are all good companies, & Products..

You'll see I'll even put my heavy 5 Series on it..

Attached Images