Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

GT3Scott has been immortalized in Test Drive Unlimited!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:34 PM
cv711 is infamous around these parts
lol, i own that house too in the game!

Old 02-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
That's awesome!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:14 PM
inopias is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

what the f* do you need anything free for, look at your friggin garage. im sure you could afford to buy all the kids of an entire small town elementry school xbox 360's. sweet deal either way though

oh btw, my name is Keith. i come from vwvortex.com. i come in peace

Last edited by inopias; 02-25-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by inopias
what the f* do you need anything free for, look at your friggin garage. im sure you could afford to buy all the kids of an entire small town elementry school xbox 360's. sweet deal either way though

oh btw, my name is Keith. i come from vwvortex.com. i come in peace
You don't understand and you most likely never will. You take advantage when you can, that's how guys like us can afford nice toys in the first place. What do you think business is? What do you think our government is? What do you think religion is? It's the art of taking advantage of the weak, stupid, uneducated, and gullible.

Not saying he should sue the creators of the game, but they should at least send him something, they used his idea to profit, had this been something else it would have been classified as theft.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Mr.PS
You don't understand and you most likely never will. You take advantage when you can, that's how guys like us can afford nice toys in the first place. What do you think business is? What do you think our government is? What do you think religion is? It's the art of taking advantage of the weak, stupid, uneducated, and gullible.

Not saying he should sue the creators of the game, but they should at least send him something, they used his idea to profit, had this been something else it would have been classified as theft.
oh snap, so all i have to do is go out and rob some little old ladies and take advantage of the metally ill, and make up a fake religion. damn i always wanted nice toys like you guys. now i have all the answers to business. im going to be a billionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do understand where you are coming from, but i do not agree with it.

you dont have to be a crook to be financially free. napoleon hill- whatever the mind can concieve and believe the mind can achieve. all it takes is possesion of your own mind.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by inopias
oh snap, so all i have to do is go out and rob some little old ladies and take advantage of the metally ill, and make up a fake religion. damn i always wanted nice toys like you guys. now i have all the answers to business. im going to be a billionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do understand where you are coming from, but i do not agree with it.

you dont have to be a crook to be financially free. napoleon hill- whatever the mind can concieve and believe the mind can achieve. all it takes is possesion of your own mind.
I didn't expect you to believe in it - many don't. I never implied being a crook or robbing anyone. It's about seeing every opportunity and taking it. Being tough and fighting for what you want in life. Nothing else.

Enjoy your stay here, I don't want this topic to turn into a flame war.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mr.PS
. It's about seeing every opportunity and taking it. Being tough and fighting for what you want in life. Nothing else.

Enjoy your stay here, I don't want this topic to turn into a flame war.

i definately agree with that along with desire and a definate plan, well put. thanks

Old 02-27-2008, 05:33 PM
ap1dc5 is infamous around these parts
wow
SWEET.....thats what i call a garage!

Old 03-05-2008, 03:59 PM
CatDog is infamous around these partsCatDog is infamous around these parts
make up a fake religion
Aren't all Religions made up? lol, what makes one more legit than the other? More followers?

You take advantage when you can, that's how guys like us can afford nice toys in the first place. What do you think business is? What do you think our government is? What do you think religion is? It's the art of taking advantage of the weak, stupid, uneducated, and gullible.
Quote for emphasis.