Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Hangar + Plane + Sports Cars = Photos!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Talking Hangar + Plane + Sports Cars = Photos!

Didn't find a section here labaled "Hangars" so I suppose this will suffice.

Went to go visit one of my good buddies at his new house. Oh man was it one of the coolest sites I had ever witnessed! I'm walking into his house and hear this sound swooping over and hovering right above us. My first instinct was duck and run like a little girl until I figured out it was a plane landing in his backyard! He has a landing strip literally in his back yard! Was awesome! He is also an avid car enthusiast / airplane fanatic so you put the two together and you get quite a spectacular site in his garage or hangar if you will! Here are the pictures. I plan on setting up a real photoshoot eventually with his C6 and my 350z in his hangar directly in front of his plane. I can't wait but until then enjoy the pictures of his house/hangar and community!

Both his Vettes:

Old 04-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
His backyard!

The neighbors:

A-mazing!

That's it! Thanks for looking guys!

Old 04-17-2007, 06:52 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
I'm not a big fan of the cars, but thats definitely sick to have a landing strip behind your house.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
doesnt travolta have a place like this, are they neighbors?

Old 04-17-2007, 09:18 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ashokn225
I'm not a big fan of the cars, but thats definitely sick to have a landing strip behind your house.
i dont like the cars either, but the planes and the airstrip at the house are both sick.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:20 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
Travolta does live in a place like that only his house is much nicer. It is a true architectural masterpiece.

Eric

Old 04-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
I wish they were neighbors! lol Would have made for an evening more interesting day for me! But no, not at that community anyway!

Old 04-17-2007, 10:59 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
that last house with the plane pulled up in front of it is just cool! what parked in your driveway? ... uhh a jet.. haha thats just cool

Old 04-17-2007, 11:02 PM
FSU-997TT is infamous around these parts
Travolta's is in Ocala, and his plane is a little bigger.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_nov20...olta_House.htm

Old 04-17-2007, 11:48 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
cars kinda suck but having a plane is awesome

Old 04-18-2007, 10:53 AM
MMopt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by FSU-997TT
Travolta's is in Ocala, and his plane is a little bigger.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_nov20...olta_House.htm
Google maps link

Old 04-18-2007, 11:01 AM
club411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the rough
That's the life!

Old 04-18-2007, 11:18 AM
shimey is infamous around these parts
Sweet. A little loud, but sweet.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
the RV is cool

Old 04-18-2007, 06:32 PM
neversleeps is infamous around these parts
wow that's pretty cool

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Hangar + Plane + Sports Cars = Photos!