Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

My Garage (WARNING! JDM Content Inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:30 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
My Garage (WARNING! JDM Content Inside)

Hey Guys!

I have been posting here for a while now...learning about P-Cars and other Europeans...and im enjoying the site very much. I recently traded my G35 Coupe (hence the username) for a 06 Evo IX Special Edtion. Great car for what i need right now...but i was getting the itch for another car, so i decided to pull the trigger this weekend on a 07 S2000 in Laguna Blue Pearl. I LOVE IT! I feel like my "stable" is pretty complete right now with the fast Evo with 4 doors and AWD and ballz out performance & now a nice 6 speed, drop top for nice days and summer nights. I couldnt be happier!

Anyways, here are some pics of the two of them at my townhome. Enjoy!

Old 06-04-2007, 12:14 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
congrats ! nice choices

Old 06-04-2007, 12:15 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Nice cars..

Old 06-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Jeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the rough
cool cars!!
you need a lift now. whatever room is directly above your garage cant be as important as keeping both cars inside!

Old 06-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
Looks good Jon. I got an 04 s2000 a few days ago. Can't wait to take it out to the track.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:09 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
cool cars!!
you need a lift now. whatever room is directly above your garage cant be as important as keeping both cars inside!
hahahaha...its my living room! But your right, who needs a computer, plasma, and couch anyways???

Old 06-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by skibum
Looks good Jon. I got an 04 s2000 a few days ago. Can't wait to take it out to the track.
Yea its a blast isnt it? My Evo is QUICK but the S2000 just feels so 'solid' and 'tight' on the backroads around here....i love it!

Old 06-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Jon,

Love the S2K!

A very nice stable for sure! You should pick up a MKIV Supra sometime soon.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Jon,

Love the S2K!

A very nice stable for sure! You should pick up a MKIV Supra sometime soon.
Thanks Phoenix!!! I would love to build a collection of JDM rides, but i am maxed out now both financially and with parking space

Id love to add a Supra or NSX to the mix tho.....and a Infiniti QX56 too

Old 06-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Two of my favorites

Old 06-04-2007, 01:56 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice cars...

Old 06-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Nice combo!

I had the same combo ('03 Evo VIII/'04 S2000) when I lived in San Diego. The contrast between the two cars couldn't be greater, but they're both a blast to drive. Good colors, too!

Old 06-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Nice combo!

I had the same combo ('03 Evo VIII/'04 S2000) when I lived in San Diego. The contrast between the two cars couldn't be greater, but they're both a blast to drive. Good colors, too!
Thanks Chris! I am very excited about this combo. I have never owned 2 cars before either so that is cool for me as well. Its funny how a day of driving the S2K made me excited to hop in the Evo this morning for a run up to Dunkin Donuts in the rain...def excited for the summer!

Old 06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Congrats! Very nice choice. The color is very nice. Good luck with the new toy.

Old 06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by master_jcp
Congrats! Very nice choice. The color is very nice. Good luck with the new toy.
Thanks! The color is my fav S2K color...and also happens to be VERY similar to the color used in my business

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Garage (WARNING! JDM Content Inside)