Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Who the hell is this guy?? :D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 03:11 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by yimmy
Is that the guy who invented the UPC barcode. I remember he had quite the collection.
No that guys garage was way cleaner then this one. And he didn't have as many cars.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:13 PM
I think I remember seeing something on tv about this garage. I thought it was owned by a woman...

Old 06-19-2007, 03:23 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
That's cool but it honestly looks like 3 garages to me. The top one, the next 4 pics being one, and the last so many pics being the next one.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:28 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
I thought this was the barcode guy.. looks like a smiliar garage..

Old 06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
William Wilson is infamous around these parts
Madness? I think that's just Sparta...

Old 06-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by saintv90
No that guys garage was way cleaner then this one. And he didn't have as many cars.
Nice avatar man!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 06:50 PM
OXYGEN8 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by William Wilson
Madness? I think that's just Sparta...

Old 06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
ClickClickBoom has a spectacular aura aboutClickClickBoom has a spectacular aura about
Isn't this the **** site guy's garage? Can't remember his or his website name.

Old 06-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Nice avatar man!!!
Thanks! Your TT looks great with those rims!

Old 06-20-2007, 12:39 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
This is Richard Berry's collection. If you watch Barrett Jackson, you will hear his name often during there little segway bits. He always ALWAYS bids over the phone, and ALWAYS wins what he bids, obviously. His father started Berry Publishing, also known as.................The Yellow Pages. People also say that it is Ron Cadwell's house, found of CWIE(CCBill), but I have seen many many pictures of this "complex" and spot TONS of the cars I have seen Berry bid on and win. That is Ron in the last picture, apparently he and Richard are friends, and I believe these are the first and only pictures taken of his house/garage. I wish I could find the pictures of his house, it is AMAZING. 70,000sq ft main house, and the garage, 35,000sq ft.

-Markus-

Edit: I finally found the article I have been looking for. In the background of the hummer picture is the house, up in the Colorado Mountains.
http://www.dupontregistry.com/Celebr...asp?sessionkey=

Last edited by TechArtDreamer; 06-20-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:57 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Marc
Its been on here before nioce garage to much redundent **** does not impress me...
I have to agree with Marc.

Old 06-20-2007, 02:11 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
I am amazed you got these pictures as well. Ron's gallery is now password protected, and every single forum these pictures made it on to are now all red x's. Someone needs to get a password for his gallery.

-Markus-

Old 06-20-2007, 04:43 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
I am amazed you got these pictures as well. Ron's gallery is now password protected, and every single forum these pictures made it on to are now all red x's. Someone needs to get a password for his gallery.

-Markus-
I got pics of his house and his helicopter and lots of other stuff.. I saved them on my computer a while ago. You guys wanna see?

Old 06-20-2007, 05:43 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I think that's the guy who invented **** or something.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:42 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Did you just call me "Pretty Jon"??? Or did you mean to say "pretty sure Jon's right"???

hahahahaaha
OOPS!! where the hell did my 'sure' go? Ahem, moving on

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who the hell is this guy?? :D