Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

Who the hell is this guy?? :D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:26 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
He's the guy who invented the alphabet song.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:03 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yimmy
Is that the guy who invented the UPC barcode. I remember he had quite the collection.
Anybody have pics or links to the collection of the guy who invented the bar code? I'd like to see it.

Thanks.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
OOPS!! where the hell did my 'sure' go? Ahem, moving on

Old 06-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Banned
TommyBahama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Anybody have pics or links to the collection of the guy who invented the bar code? I'd like to see it.

Thanks.
wiki says the guy who invented the bar code is dead.

that guy is not the phone book fellow either. though the phone book guy did not create it, his grandfather or father did.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 AM
vtgts300kw is infamous around these parts
i have no respect for people who spend their parents hard earned money on things like this. There is no need for that many cars, especially when it wasn't he who made the money.

There is a local industrial family here of which the founding member off the family fortune worked his absolute **** off to build up the family wealth and business, all to have his son, who would now be in his 40's i would think ( father in his 60-70's ) buy 2 brand new Bentley's, because he couldn't decide if he wanted the 2-door GT or the 4-door Flying Spur.

The son doesn't really "work" and seemingly has blatant disregard for the amount of hard work and effort his father put in to create the family wealth, and when the father never spent a dime on things that were off no necessity.

I come from the school of thought where i feel my parents don't owe me anything, i owe them everything.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:20 AM
|Drew| is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by yimmy
Is that the guy who invented the UPC barcode. I remember he had quite the collection.
I think I've heard that before...and doesn't it look like a chicken house or something really subtle from the outside?

Old 06-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Only 5SPEED
MPD47 is infamous around these partsMPD47 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
This is madness!!
MADNESS?!?! THIS IS 6SPEED!

I couldnt help myself

Old 06-23-2007, 11:19 PM
super996TT is infamous around these parts
Garage is sick!!

Old 06-25-2007, 04:05 PM
MADEinJAPAN is infamous around these parts
Yes that is richard berrys collection

he lives here in Colorado...i have met him a few times...cool guy...great taste in cars

i will try to find a few pics on my HD

Old 06-26-2007, 03:59 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by master_jcp
WOW! The first pic looks like the garage of a ferrarichat member!
Ok sorry, but I have had that pic in my head, and it looks like a little bit like the first pic.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
This is madness!!
I'd say it's just an example of someone who has his priorities in the correct order.

Old 06-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Thats one Large showroom (WAY TO Big to be a garage),his seems to be a Lambo and Vette guy.

Old 06-27-2007, 11:15 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
I actually think that is Pablo Escobar. He really isn't dead...

Old 07-07-2007, 01:30 PM
HAWAI'I is infamous around these parts
that is the guy who invented.. the ... REMIX

Cue: "All about the benjamins" here

Old 07-09-2007, 06:28 PM
MGM
MGM is infamous around these parts
I'm pretty sure that was the Veyron at the American LeMans series at Miller Motorsports park in UT. There was bugs all over the front of it and I believe it had Colorado plates. There was also an LP640 with bugs everywhere and Lambo of Denver plates on it. I'll have to dig up the pics

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who the hell is this guy?? :D