Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

CR Spotless De-Ionized Water System Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
At 6 now. Those interested in the Airmax blower, please PM me. Here's some info:

Airmax

Old 10-10-2008, 12:09 PM
laj_c4s is infamous around these parts
count me in for one

Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by laj_c4s
count me in for one
Got it; thanks. PM sent.

That's 7 guys....last day. Tell your friends and neighbors.

Last edited by MoeMistry; 10-11-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:33 PM
kevf is infamous around these parts
I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops. But I bought this unit last week at Costco.ca (I'm in Canada) for $99. Its the same DIC-20 package with the 2 refills, but I didn't get the shampoo, or cloths or mitts. It was a clear-out. And I'm pretty sure if you google this product, you can get it for $3xx today.

I hope I'm not upsetting the vendor (but I know I am ). I debated about posting this, but I thought if I was on this group buy, I'd want someone to tell me as well. I hope I don't get banned..

BTW. This product works great.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by kevf
I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops. But I bought this unit last week at Costco.ca (I'm in Canada) for $99. Its the same DIC-20 package with the 2 refills, but I didn't get the shampoo, or cloths or mitts. It was a clear-out. And I'm pretty sure if you google this product, you can get it for $3xx today.

I hope I'm not upsetting the vendor (but I know I am ). I debated about posting this, but I thought if I was on this group buy, I'd want someone to tell me as well. I hope I don't get banned..

BTW. This product works
great.
Thanks for the input. Every once in a while certain costco's can't sell these units and they blow them out. The problem when people try and get these units at these low prices, most often they are not available as there were only a few to sell. We feel that our prices are very competitive, and more importantly, dependable. This is why you should purchase from a trusted sponsor here on 6speed. We strive to bring you guys unique products that work, at a competitive price, backed by world class customer service unmatched by anyone else. I hope that is worth something to most of you.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:29 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
I guess I missed the deadline. If you are willing to extend the offer, I will take one plus a dryer.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:01 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
If it is still available, I would like to get in the offer for the water system. Please contact me via PM if I can get in on it because I have a couple questions...

Old 10-23-2008, 08:43 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
Got my CR Spotless and Airmax blower within a day or 2. Moe personally dropped off the other stuff included in the group buy. I would have to say the CR is totally worth and the Airmax blower is out of this world good! If you guys are on the fence about the products, hop on over. They are good as advertised and better.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:56 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
I just did my first wash with the Spotless system and the Airmax. Really good stuff! It is really strange to no longer towel dry.

Old 10-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Fkim011
Got my CR Spotless and Airmax blower within a day or 2. Moe personally dropped off the other stuff included in the group buy. I would have to say the CR is totally worth and the Airmax blower is out of this world good! If you guys are on the fence about the products, hop on over. They are good as advertised and better.
Glad you like the products Frank. With the amount of cars you have, black I might add, you'll be spending more time driving them than cleaning them

Old 10-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by sparkhill
I just did my first wash with the Spotless system and the Airmax. Really good stuff! It is really strange to no longer towel dry.
It takes a little getting use to, no water spotting, but after a few washes, you'll wonder how you ever did without it. It's cool you got both the Airmax and the CR. They're both an excellent combo.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:38 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
I don't own the dryer (yet) but the CR spotless is just a joy to have and use..

Old 11-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Atlas is infamous around these parts
How about a Group Buy on just the blower?

Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Atlas
How about a Group Buy on just the blower?
Yea, what he said....

Old 11-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Premium Sponsor
If there's enough interest, 5-10 units, let's do it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CR Spotless De-Ionized Water System Group Buy