Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

CR Spotless De-Ionized Water System Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Atlas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
If there's enough interest, 5-10 units, let's do it
***** Mods/Moe feel free to move to it's own thread*****

OK, PM me what the group buy details would be for 5-10 on the list.

Come on guys, winter is coming and why stand outside drying the car any longer than need?
I'll start-

Airmaxx 2200 Group Buy:

1) Atlas
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Old 11-07-2008, 05:14 AM
Atlas is infamous around these parts
No one else? Maybe other guys that already have one can post pics and reviews/thoughts on them?

Old 11-07-2008, 05:20 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Airmaxx 2200 Group Buy:

1) Atlas
2) INSman
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

What would the "group" buy price be Moe ?!?

Old 11-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Excellent Product!

I got the Airmaxx blower a couple of weeks ago from Moe and it is outstanding. I used a regular leaf blower in the past and it is no comparison to the filtered and heated air of of the Airmaxx. You will not regret the purchase! I only wish I would have been in on a group buy!

Old 11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Ive used the CR a couple times now and it works as advertised. I cant imagine washing the car without it, the results are amazing. I'm enjoying my car even more now! I wouldnt say that it actually saves me time. Washing my car still takes me about an hour, probably because I spend more time actually washing the car more carefully, in preparation for a good rinse with the CR. If you've got the coin I suggest picking one up, I cant see anyone not liking it. Service from Moe as always is great.

Hey Moe, I have a few questions for you while we're on the topic. Is it better to spray the wax on the paint of the car first and then wipe, or spray the wax on the towel first and then wipe? Also, the package didnt include was some sort of product that you can use to treat the rubber seals around the windows, and the black plastic vents in the front bumper for example. What do you reccomend for that? Now that the car is completely spotless, I notice how dirty the black plastic and rubber bits actually are. They are begging to be detailed. Another question I had was, what type of tire cleaner do you use and how do you apply it? That's probably my least favorite part of the car washing process. Fill me in, i'd like to buy some!

Thanks again!
Aaron

Old 11-30-2008, 03:32 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
hello moe?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
Ive used the CR a couple times now and it works as advertised. I cant imagine washing the car without it, the results are amazing. I'm enjoying my car even more now! I wouldnt say that it actually saves me time. Washing my car still takes me about an hour, probably because I spend more time actually washing the car more carefully, in preparation for a good rinse with the CR. If you've got the coin I suggest picking one up, I cant see anyone not liking it. Service from Moe as always is great.

Hey Moe, I have a few questions for you while we're on the topic. Is it better to spray the wax on the paint of the car first and then wipe, or spray the wax on the towel first and then wipe? Also, the package didnt include was some sort of product that you can use to treat the rubber seals around the windows, and the black plastic vents in the front bumper for example. What do you reccomend for that? Now that the car is completely spotless, I notice how dirty the black plastic and rubber bits actually are. They are begging to be detailed. Another question I had was, what type of tire cleaner do you use and how do you apply it? That's probably my least favorite part of the car washing process. Fill me in, i'd like to buy some!

Thanks again!
Aaron
I typically spray the wax on the paint and wipe with the microfiber. The trick is to visualize the wax filling in the tiny pores of the paint. You don't want to wipe too fast, just a gentle back and forth motion to wipe the spray wax off.

To treat the rubber trim, you need to clean the trim using a plastic cleaner like the one from einszett. Einszett plastic cleaner does an excellent job of cleaning any rubber surface such as rubber trim, rubber moldings, rubber seals, etc. Once the rubber is cleaned properly, using a conditioner like Zymol Tyre works well. Tyre is an all-natural conditioner that imparts a soft and silky look to the rubber. It's the matte finish that rubber should have IMHO. You can also use Tyre as a tire conditioner. If you want a little more shine on the tires, then Meguiar's All Season Dressing works well. Meguiar's has a product line called Detailer Line. This line isn't available to the general public as only paint supply stores or detail suppliers carry them. It's a much better product than the off-the-shelf stuff at local auto parts stores.

As for tire cleaner or wheel cleaner, P21S makes an excellent wheel cleaner and a more powerful multi-purpose cleaner called Total Auto Wash. Zymol also makes a great wheel cleaner to be used as a more frequent wash for wheels and tires that aren't neglected. Zymol's natural and gentle formula is safe for ALL wheel types. P21S Total Auto Wash is a great citrus cleaner you can use to clean stubborn wheels, engine compartment, door jams, tail pipes, etc. It's my favorite multi-purpose cleaner at the moment. Make sure you get the right brushes to do the job. EZ Detail brush is a god send. This amazing spoke brush gets inside the wheels and wheel well where you hands and knuckles shouldn't go. You'll wonder how you did without this brush. Zymol's Wheel Brush workds well also. I'm trying to find a better alternative since it tends to fall apart after 5-15 uses. But zymol is good about replacing them

Hope this answers your questions, and sorry for the delay.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
hello moe?
See above Glad you like the CR. I cannot imagine how people wash their cars without DI water.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:06 PM
acf
perfect moe, thank you very much for the more than complete answer. Im going to order those products from you tonight. Love the CR, the results are breathtaking.

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
See above Glad you like the CR. I cannot imagine how people wash their cars without DI water.