Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

GB: Strosek style wing for 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
GB: Strosek style wing for 996TT

We are in the process of getting some strosek style wings made and am going to host a GB for 5 pieces. I will be test fitting the wing on my car and will be posting pics. We will have it ready for fitting next week and they will be sold unpainted.

Deposits will be required AFTER I post pics of the test fit and everything looks good.

Our wings are in

GB CLOSED...thanks everyone

Wing down

Nice aggressive lip

Wing up

Very nice gap in between... not sitting on the decklid

Reserve yours today

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 11-14-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:35 AM
hydeaway is infamous around these parts
Interested... Will the wing be pre-painted?

Old 02-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hydeaway
Interested... Will the wing be pre-painted?
The wing comes unpainted. We can offer this as an option but it would be hard if the paint didn't match your car perfectly for some odd reason

Edwin

Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 AM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
These are mounted on the existing hydraulic system? Got a picture with the wing raised? Got a picture of unfinished? What are they made from?

Old 02-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by boss351
These are mounted on the existing hydraulic system? Got a picture with the wing raised? Got a picture of unfinished? What are they made from?
Hey Adam,

These are mounted on the existing hydraulics and are made from fiberglass (same as the original). I don't have any pics of it unfinished right now as we are waiting on the machine shop to custom fabricate the adapter for the wing.

Here's a pic of member Wross996TT's authentic wing in the raised position

Edwin

Old 02-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Basic Sponsor
Here's another pic of the wing from another member here.

Edwin

Old 02-18-2009, 11:58 AM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
We are in the process of getting some strosek style wings made and am going to host a GB for 5 pieces. I will be test fitting the wing on my car and will be posting pics. We will have it ready for fitting next week and they will be sold unpainted. Price will be $600 shipped and it's for 5 of the wings only. After the GB, we will be selling them for $700 shipped.

Deposits will be required AFTER I post pics of the test fit and everything looks good.

Here are some pics of what the wing looks like. (I hope the owner doesn't mind me using his pics)

Reserve yours today

Edwin
thats my car

Old 02-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by ttowsontt
thats my car
Beautiful car... is it ok if I use your pics?

Edwin

Old 02-18-2009, 12:02 PM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ttowsontt
thats my car
Do you have any more pics from other angles with the wing up? Nice looking car!

Old 02-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Beautiful car... is it ok if I use your pics?

Edwin
no problem at all, they arent actually my pics but the pics from the previous owner

Old 02-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by boss351
Do you have any more pics from other angles with the wing up? Nice looking car!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Any chance we can include a Strosek Lip? What's the cost?

Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by ari
Any chance we can include a Strosek Lip? What's the cost?
Ari,

Sorry but we don't have plans for that front lip at the moment

Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
Update: wings will be available next week. Will post pics of it on my car

Edwin

Old 03-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
GB closed...thanks everyone

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 04-29-2009 at 01:42 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GB: Strosek style wing for 996TT