Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Fanatec Gaming Racing Wheel Group-Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 02:15 PM
AlpineEcstasy is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Fanatec Gaming Racing Wheel Group-Buy

I've been in contact with Fanatec for a group-buy on their premium racing wheels for the PC/PS3/360. Of course like all group-buys the more people interested, the lower the pricing will be. They have already responded with the green light, and will be getting back to me in the next few days with pricing. Just let me know if you'd be interested in one of their amazing products. Here's their website for you to check out:

http://www.fanatec.de/

Yes all of their wheels are fully licensed and authorized by Porsche, so if you have a PS3 you'd better be sure to go with the GT3RS wheel.

I lurk here all the time, all my 8k+ posts are over at M3Forum.

**this group buy has moderator approval from GT3 Chuck**

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-26-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:53 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
I would be interested.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:45 PM
spinny02 is infamous around these parts
looks nice! Price?

Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 AM
wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !
i have one.... i advise you to get one

Old 09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels are awesome. My only concern is the estimated ship date. I've heard horror stories of guys waiting 6 months to get a shipped wheel. Fanatec customer service is horrible from what I've read on other forums (Forza 3, etc.). Would love to replace my MS wheel to enjoy Forza 3 & Race Pro.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !wpgfordguy Is a GOD !
I had about 12 days shipping to Canada, and when the shifter broke they sent me a new one right away... I thought the service was really good.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:47 PM
dspralph is infamous around these parts
how much?

Old 09-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Simon Tibbett is infamous around these parts
Yes, how much? I just got a PS3 waiting on GT5 and would be very interested in one of these wheels.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:02 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
im in if the cost is reasonable

Old 09-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey guys, I'm glad there's interest. We have at least 2 dozen guys at M3Forum interested, so if we add you lot to the list we're getting close to 30 and IIRC that will be the largest Group-Buy Fanatec has ever done.

The emails I currently have from them look like it's a go, I'm just waiting for them to reply with a price.

Old 09-29-2010, 12:47 AM
spinny02 is infamous around these parts
can i use it on both PS3 & 360?

Old 09-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by spinny02
can i use it on both PS3 & 360?

I think only on the turbo S wheel ( which is what I have and it works on both)

Old 09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
eglivincent is infamous around these parts
add me to the group buy list

Old 09-29-2010, 09:43 AM
dailydriver is infamous around these parts
I may be interested as well... price?

Old 09-30-2010, 12:01 PM
They haven't gotten back to me yet, but I'll definitely keep you guys updated when I hear from them

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fanatec Gaming Racing Wheel Group-Buy