Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Group Buy: Gallardo Performance Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Group Buy: Gallardo Performance Package

Ladies and gents... Many of you asked for it and as promised, I ran it by the Fabspeed exec's. With the green light given, here is a limited time Lamborghini-talk only group buy.
I need 10 people to participate in this GB to make it happen, as of now it is for Gallardo cars only (2004-2008). if it takes off I will expand to Murci's as well!
What I have done is put together packages for 2004-2005 Gallardos and 2006-2008 Gallardos.

2004 - 2005 Gallardo's
This package will include our Carbon Fiber airboxes with red silicone couplers and our Sport Maxflo Mufflers!
Group Buy Price $2045 a $645 dollar savings!

Carbon Fiber Airboxes

The carbon Fiber covers and silicone hoses will add 12 hp to your Gallardo and really dress up the engine bay. The new covers have a much smoother transition for better airflow. Please contact me with any questions you have regarding these.
Sport Maxflo Mufflers
Fabspeed MAXFLO SPORT exhaust for the Gallardo adds sports car sound and power and saves 50lbs weight from the rear end of the car. T304 stainless steel mandrel CNC bent and mirror polished to a show car shine. Medium sound version that is easy to install. Fits all cars worldwide. Superlative sports car sound and more power. +18HP
Maxflo Mufflers installed

W/ secondary valve bypass pipe (add $895):

Stock Vs. Bypass pipe

2006 - 2008 Gallardo's
This package will include our Carbon Fiber airboxes with red silicone couplers and our Sport Maxflo Mufflers with secondary exhaust valve bypass pipes!
i AM AWARE THE PICTURES ARE THE SAME CAR.. THESE MUFFLERS WILL FIT 2004-2008 GALLARDOS WE JUST NEED TO MODIFY THE BRACKETS FOR THE 06-08 CARS
Group Buy Price $2950 a $835 dollar savings!

Carbon Fiber Airboxes

The carbon Fiber covers and silicone hoses will add 12 hp to your Gallardo and really dress up the engine bay. The new covers have a much smoother transition for better airflow. Please contact me with any questions you have regarding these.
Sport Maxflo Mufflers
Fabspeed MAXFLO SPORT exhaust for the Gallardo adds sports car sound and power and saves 50lbs weight from the rear end of the car. T304 stainless steel mandrel CNC bent and mirror polished to a show car shine. Medium sound version that is easy to install. Fits all cars worldwide. Superlative sports car sound and more power. +18HP
Maxflo Mufflers installed W/ secondary valve bypass pipe (necessary on 2006-2008's):

Stock Vs. Bypass pipe

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, PM ME TO GET IN ON THIS DEAL!

Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
That is a killer deal, but mine is has turbos on it :-)
Robert

Old 05-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
That is a killer deal, but mine is has turbos on it :-)
Robert
hmm, yea this MIGHT be counter productive for you haha. I still need a ride in a TTG, its my unicorn car.. I have driven/ridden in just about everything under the sun EXCEPT a ttg

Old 05-12-2011, 10:05 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
hmm, yea this MIGHT be counter productive for you haha. I still need a ride in a TTG, its my unicorn car.. I have driven/ridden in just about everything under the sun EXCEPT a ttg
Do it!! It's insane.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Do it!! It's insane.
come on over I would love to co-pilot yours I know a few places you would cause quite a ruckus and leave a long lasting impression good sir