Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Brembo Brake Blowout - Stop Faster!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Brembo Brake Blowout - Stop Faster!

Dropping a special on the new Brembo GT 6 piston front brake kit and 4 piston rear Kit for all Porsche models. Special is for:

996 C2/C4/C4S 99-04
996TT 01-05
997 05+

Front kit -So low in price makes vendors cry.
Rear kit - You will want this!

Each kit comes with 2 piece Rotors, Calipers, Pads, Steel Braided Brake Lines, and Hardware. Calipers available in Red, Black, Silver, and rotors in drilled or slotted.

Benefits of the Gran Turismo Brake System:
The Gran Turismo system's level of technology and performance is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Each system is designed vehicle specific for maximum performane and "Optimum Brake Balance". Gran Turismo Systems are comprised of lightweight 4, 6 or 8 piston calipers and 1 piece or 2 piece "floating" vented rotors up to 15" in diameter. Calipers are available in red, silver or black and discs are available in cross drilled or slotted. Increased brake torque and thermal capacity, dramatically improves the vehicles performance. This powerful combination offers the extreme in Brembo's leading edge technology for high performance street and track use applications. Brembo brake systems are fully compatible with your vehicles ABS and traction control systems. Systems are pre-assembled and include all necessary hardware for ease of installation.

Proven on-track performance; Disperses gasses, cleans pads for better ?bite?; Reduces ?usprung weight? for better handling; Provides maximum braking force without the flex of sliding callipers; Reduces heat-related stress, increases brake performance and pedal feel; Aggressive pads that last longer and provide the highest level of performance.

We also carry other OEM replacement parts. Pads, Rotors, Lines, and more.

Contact us for any braking needs!

Last edited by vividracing; 09-16-2006 at 12:52 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
will six piston set up work under the 18inch oem wheels...I know the 8 pistons don't....

Old 09-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Chasen,

the 6piston may.. Brembo is emailing me the drawing to put on the back of the wheel to check. I will put it up to my stock wheels to let you know. They say 19's definitely. Will let you know!

Old 09-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Former Vendor
I verified the drawing with my stocks and they do not fit. Go 19's! I have some IForged on special

Old 09-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Thats cool...thanks for the info...

Old 09-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Former Vendor
I have another kit from Rotora. They have a 6piston and 4piston kit that will work. Let me know if interested.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:45 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Is the sale still going on? If so can you pm pricing for the cross drilled 15 inch 6 piston mono block in red? Thanks!

Old 04-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Former Vendor
carnerd, i can take care of you. Will PM you my info.

Old 04-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Proform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud ofProform has much to be proud of
I am putting 19 inch wheels on any day now....Please PM me front and rear quote.....Thanks

Old 04-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Former Vendor
Can you send me an email to dan@vividracing.com so I can email you a quote from our system. I need to know, year, make, and model, rotor size you want (355 or 380), and which color calipers. Thanks!
Dan

Old 04-08-2007, 03:57 PM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Kind of OT, but can you please pm me a price for the brake pads for the 6 pot 15" kit on the range rover sport. Thanks

Edwin

Old 04-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor
send me an email to dan@vividracing.com with your name, car info, rotor style, and caliper color!

Thanks
dan

Old 04-10-2007, 11:47 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
email sent

Old 05-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Former Vendor
Here is a little update from our initial install of the Brembos!

http://www.myvividracing.com/showthread.php?t=20896

Old 02-11-2008, 08:20 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
I have the 8 piston from brakes with 380 mm rotors (8 pads front), do you have the pads?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brembo Brake Blowout - Stop Faster!