Group Buys This forum is for special group purchases offered by our 6speedonline sponsors. Join in on a group buy purchase, and save big!

Detailer's Domain's 48 hour sale. Load up and Save

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Detailer's Domain's 48 hour sale. Load up and Save

Ok I guess I'm out of my mind, but here is a Father's Day special /post Memorial Day special. I have tons of product that just came in and more coming next week.

It's the season to get out there and get your beloved rides in your stable cleaned up and shiney.

For a 48 hour we are offering 15% off everything on www.detailersdomain.com

It will start right now 5/31/07 and end on 6/2/07. EXTENEDED TILL 6/04/07 MIDNIGHT!

Enter promo code: 6speed15 at checkout and receive your 15% off

Have a great time shopping and saving!

Here is a detail from last weekend that we did for one of our own 6speeders:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=84801

Thank for your support.

Phil

Last edited by detailersdomain; 06-03-2007 at 06:43 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Thanks. I will check out the site.

Old 06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
if you need assistance let me know.

Old 06-02-2007, 08:50 AM
jlturpin is infamous around these parts
Thanks, I just ordered. If you have any convertible top conditioner can you add it to my order?

Old 06-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Former Vendor
Jonathan,

Sorry nothing yet..
is there anything that you like for your tops?

Old 06-02-2007, 09:07 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Just placed my order also.

Jonathon, we should have just combined our orders and saved on shipping...

Old 06-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by tblackj
Just placed my order also.

Jonathon, we should have just combined our orders and saved on shipping...
Damn it. You are so right. I have been needing some new pads for my Cyclo Buffer for a while, so I bought the new adapter for the double pads.

What wax/polish compounds do you use? I so much product that I did not want to buy anymore, but the prices seemed good compared to what I pay for 3M stuff locally. Just wondering about the quality.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by pyiu
Jonathan,

Sorry nothing yet..
is there anything that you like for your tops?
First convertible in a long time, so I am open to suggestions, something with good UV protection. Would be nice if I did not have to tape of the rest of the car to apply it also.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:27 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jlturpin
Damn it. You are so right. I have been needing some new pads for my Cyclo Buffer for a while, so I bought the new adapter for the double pads.

What wax/polish compounds do you use? I so much product that I did not want to buy anymore, but the prices seemed good compared to what I pay for 3M stuff locally. Just wondering about the quality.
I've been using Zymol, Griot's, and 3M. I like all three and use them on different applications.

I love my Cyclo Buffer. I want to see the adaptor when you get it so I can see what it is.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by tblackj
I've been using Zymol, Griot's, and 3M. I like all three and use them on different applications.

I love my Cyclo Buffer. I want to see the adaptor when you get it so I can see what it is.
Sure, I can bring them to work with me and we can meet up in LR somewhere. OR..... I could come check out your new 997TT.

BTW, I bought the trailer from Joe last week. What was up with the wiring?

Old 06-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by jlturpin
Sure, I can bring them to work with me and we can meet up in LR somewhere. OR..... I could come check out your new 997TT.

BTW, I bought the trailer from Joe last week. What was up with the wiring?
I didn't know anything was wrong with it? Unless Joe tried to rewire it himself...

Old 06-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Former Vendor
I have exteneded the sale till 6/04/07 midnight just in case you haven't been on the boards for awhile

Old 06-03-2007, 07:46 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Phil! Just ordered.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Just ordered a few things! Have been wanting to try some stuff and your post with discount finally lit the fire thank you.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:57 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Phil, what do you recommend to use on my interior. I have the natural grey leather.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Detailer's Domain's 48 hour sale. Load up and Save