GT3/GT2/GT Vendor Classifieds
Sponsored by:

ModBargains l Akrapovic Evolution for 997 GT3 / GT3RS l The ULTIMATE Exhaust System!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
ModBargains l Akrapovic Evolution for 997 GT3 / GT3RS l The ULTIMATE Exhaust System!

ModBargains is proud to offer to the 6 Speed Online Community: The Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System for your Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3RS (997)!!!

Akrapovic is the company responsible for providing Porsche AG - the titanium exhausts for the new GT2s. Through their extensive testing, they also developed a high performance, full titanium Evolution complete exhaust system for the new 911 GT3 / GT3RS Models!

Akrapovic was able to increase overall power and torque while dropping a considerable amount of weight off the car through the use of high end titanium materials.

Performance

The Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System helps take some of the weight burden off the rear of your Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3RS which helps distribute some of the weight to a more ideal location.

The combination of free flowing piping, lightweight materials, and quality engineering helps dramatically improve the car's power to weight ratio. Also, the engine works more efficiently and helps the car deliver more usable torque - earlier in the powerband!

What's Included with the Evolution System
  • Titanium Sports Manifold System with Integrated 100 cpsi catalysts
  • Titanium Pre Mufflers
  • Titanium Link Pipes with Exhaust Valves
  • Titanium End Muffler

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwgM7aRFiEI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwgM7...eature=related

How to Order

Call me at (714) 582-3330 x 8004 for more information on placing your special order.

- Eddie -

Last edited by ModBargains II; 09-06-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:37 PM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
It would be great if Akrapovic would offer a solution for the CEL's getting thrown on 2010 RS. 0420 and 0430.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sayboy
It would be great if Akrapovic would offer a solution for the CEL's getting thrown on 2010 RS. 0420 and 0430.
The Akrapovic race systems were designed for the track. Meeting emissions goals was never a part of the plan for them on these systems.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Rick Flair is infamous around these parts
Please PM me a price for systems available for my 2010 GT3 RS

Thanks
RF

Old 09-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Rick Flair
Please PM me a price for systems available for my 2010 GT3 RS

Thanks
RF

Rick Flair the wrestler? You have a PM coming your way!

Old 09-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
everyone should be aware that member posting as Rick Flair is actually John Armas of SpeedMerchants Motorsports who is a sponsor of 6speed and an Akropovic vendor...the admins and moderators of 6 speed do not appreciate this kind of behavior

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-07-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
everyone should be aware that member posting as Rick Flair is actually John Armas of SpeedMerchants Motorsports who is a sponsor of 6speed and an Akropovic vendor...the admins and moderators of 6 speed do not appreciate this kind of behavior

Thank you for the heads up! Hi John!

Old 09-15-2010, 04:53 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Do you sell the exhaust cf piece alone?

Old 09-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by luiscarlos
Do you sell the exhaust cf piece alone?
Yes, we can get you the carbon fiber exhaust shroud for your GT3 or GT3RS.

Please PM me for details!

Old 09-16-2010, 01:25 AM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
do u sell the 1/4 bend pipes that connect from the cats to the center muffler and the cap for the center muffler (cap being the piece that covers the top hole on the side of center muffler in the race version)? Basically all the parts minus the center muffler, tips and cf piece.

I was thinking of try to use the elbow pipes and caps on the stock center muffler and delete the stock side mufflers. so I would just be using the center muffler.

sorry for the confusing explanation

Old 09-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
do u sell the 1/4 bend pipes that connect from the cats to the center muffler and the cap for the center muffler (cap being the piece that covers the top hole on the side of center muffler in the race version)? Basically all the parts minus the center muffler, tips and cf piece.

I was thinking of try to use the elbow pipes and caps on the stock center muffler and delete the stock side mufflers. so I would just be using the center muffler.

I'll have to ask our rep about this. Let me get back to you on this!

Old 09-16-2010, 03:55 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
thanks...let me know

Old 09-17-2010, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor

Okay.

I checked through the part numbers and here's what I see listed for your GT3.

Titanium Link Pipes

Link Pipe Upper Left (Titanium) with SS Clamp
Part: L-PO997GT3ELUP

Link Pipe Lower Left (Titanium) with exhaust valve and 2 x SS Clamps
Part: L-PO997GT3FLELW

Link Pipe Upper Right (Titanium) with SS Clamp
Part: L-PO997GT3ERUP

Link Pipe Lower Right (Titanium) with exhaust valve and 2 x SS Clamps
Part: L-PO997GT3FLERW

Old 09-17-2010, 12:11 PM
^ what the cost of these? and any clue if I can use them on the stock center muffler?

Old 09-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
^ what the cost of these? and any clue if I can use them on the stock center muffler?

You have a PM coming your way!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ModBargains l Akrapovic Evolution for 997 GT3 / GT3RS l The ULTIMATE Exhaust System!