GTRS available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 11:40 PM
F40
F40 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by brandondexotics
Please explain what pccb is?
Porsche carbon ceramic brakes (I think).

Old 10-23-2007, 12:01 AM
donc808 is infamous around these parts
that's the hottest rs color combo

Old 10-23-2007, 01:18 AM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Whoa, didn't think the color combo would work when I read it but damn!

Old 10-23-2007, 09:11 AM
brandondexotics is infamous around these parts
Expect the unexpected I guess

IT IS interesting that we actually do have this car in the premium paint(white). Seems like there is probably a reason why it costs more and is considered premium. Something to reflect your taste I guess. It IS interesting how global called me to tell me how he personally did not like white and just to soak me for info just to reflect it to his 6speeders in the wrong price and context. JJPARKUSA has the actual photo of the car if you need proof. And yes there are solid orange GT3's out there. Not classified information sir. Just one white one. Have a great day.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:37 AM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
there is a solid white one in stock 2008 in san jose, saw it yesterday. FYI- no pccb either.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:55 AM
fdb996c2 is infamous around these partsfdb996c2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by F40
Porsche carbon ceramic brakes (I think).

It is Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes

• Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake System (PCCB)
PCCB discs are made from a specially treated carbon-fiber compound. Considerably harder than conventional metal equivalents, they also offer higher temperature resistance.

With six-piston monobloc aluminum calipers at the front and four-piston units at the rear, PCCB provides extremely high and consistent levels of friction under braking. The decisive advantage of PCCB is its total weight saving over conventional discs of approximately 50%.

As well as enhancing performance and fuel economy, this huge reduction in both unsprung and rotational mass offers major benefits in terms of comfort and road-holding, especially on poor road surfaces.

Last edited by fdb996c2; 10-23-2007 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Clarify on white

Yes you are right, there are other white ones. If you will take a look at the white w/ orange trim and wheels. That is the one that I am referring to. Sorry for not clarifying that in my last post.

Old 10-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Max Power is infamous around these parts
Is this the same car (2008, White/Orange/Orange) that is on autotrader.com (seller = Momentum Porsche of Houston TX) with 51 miles for $189,900? That car is also on Momentum Porsche's own web site.

http://www.gt3rsregistry.com/2008GT3RS/vin/2067.htm

Maybe two White/Orange/Oranges came into Houston recently? Momentum claims that theirs is "confirmed the only one painted in this color combo"

What's the VIN on this one, at Global Motorcars?

Old 10-26-2007, 03:31 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Max Power
Is this the same car (2008, White/Orange/Orange) that is on autotrader.com (seller = Momentum Porsche of Houston TX) with 51 miles for $189,900? That car is also on Momentum Porsche's own web site.

http://www.gt3rsregistry.com/2008GT3RS/vin/2067.htm

Maybe two White/Orange/Oranges came into Houston recently? Momentum claims that theirs is "confirmed the only one painted in this color combo"

What's the VIN on this one, at Global Motorcars?
global motors said they had a 07 and it was one of the only in that color

Old 10-26-2007, 03:33 PM
just one 2008

The one at Momentum is ours. The car is title in my owners name. We just have the car over there so that we can get the right exposure. All sales go through me @ 281-224-9000. Thanks

Old 10-26-2007, 05:15 PM
KeyserSoze is infamous around these parts
The only one painted in that color combo? Did he not see the other pics with euro plates???

Old 10-26-2007, 05:42 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Why wouldn't a dealer know what PCCB is..?

Old 10-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Tul
Tul is infamous around these parts
I personally think that the white/orange GT3RS is awesome!

Old 10-27-2007, 09:46 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brandondexotics
IT IS interesting that we actually do have this car in the premium paint(white). Seems like there is probably a reason why it costs more and is considered premium. Something to reflect your taste I guess. It IS interesting how global called me to tell me how he personally did not like white and just to soak me for info just to reflect it to his 6speeders in the wrong price and context. JJPARKUSA has the actual photo of the car if you need proof. And yes there are solid orange GT3's out there. Not classified information sir. Just one white one. Have a great day.
Dont come on this board trying to trash talk someone that has been posting a little longer. I know what you said and if you dont know what PCCB is then how the hell do you know that its the "only" white RS? And you also said that you sold the white you have the silver one... get it straight bro and BTW this thread can be deleted and you can be banned according to the rules you are advertising on the forum without paying for it...

maybe you were the other dealer claiming you had spg993tt???

Old 10-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Addressing each post to clear this up

1. I am the salesman, not the dealer.
2. I do know what Ceramic brakes are, I just simply ask about the abbreviation you were using.
3. I have a 2008 NOT 2007....I understand that there are other 08's showing up each day. However, my stance and initial post was that this is the only 08 that will have this color combo in the USA. (Orange and White)
4. Yes I have seen the one in Europe.
5. Global, it seems you like to make people out to be the bad guy when you made the first accusation and misrepresented me FIRST. I have a right to defend myself. I am not trying to create "static" to or with anyone.
I appreciate all that have posted non confrontational and supportive post towards this car, which is a piece of art. If you do not have something nice to say about the car, then don't buy it. It will go to the right person I guarantee. Once again, this needs no reply and I appreciate you all letting me clarify.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.