Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 07:23 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better......

It does!!!!

If you have a 997 GT3 or RS this is a must have, The Sharkwerks "Eggshaust" is sweeeeet!! I drove the 130 miles home from Sharky's with both windows and the sunroof opened, until I hit some rain at Jenner, unfu%#ing believable sound. Can't wait until it dries out up here on the coast so I can listen to this thing on some my my secret back roads. If anyone is in the area feel free to stop by for a listen. Trust me on this one guys, "the best sounding Porsche ever".

Old 10-19-2007, 09:13 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome, I love that exhaust. Best sound coming out of a German, aside from the CGT and probably Sandra Bullock in bed.

What a garage too. Wow. Fred's car looks dope as usual, and that Spyder is amazing.

Old 10-19-2007, 09:42 PM
andy6789 is infamous around these parts
it looks good

Old 10-19-2007, 10:06 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
looks great!

Old 10-20-2007, 12:27 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Hey Snowboarder54, now that's just the automotive-aphrodisiac I slipped into the water when you weren't looking talking I'm so glad you like the sound. Really, it's quite iffy "messing" with what was/is already one of the best sounding Porsches to date... If it hadn't been for the sound restrictions in Europe the redundant center muffler would likely have been more like this I reckon. That was apparently the reasoning behind it and thus the whole system comes to around 77 pounds total. Anything is possible and perhaps the headers can be improved but they are the best I've seen on a modern-day OEM Porsche so for me there's no need to touch those and with regards to high-flow (less dense) cats, I know I'm monsieur modify but in this case and any NA P-car I've eventually seen issues with high-flow cats. On cars that get driven hard especially at the track they just seem to come apart and fail (turbos being the exception). So for me, I'm sticking to stock headers/cats...

The only thing left for ya' is that LWF.... that and a few of us heading up for a drive to your kneck of the woods.

Old 10-20-2007, 01:48 AM
GonzoS is infamous around these parts
Very Cool

Old 10-20-2007, 04:10 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
gt3 convention!

Old 10-20-2007, 10:42 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hey Snowboarder54, now that's just the automotive-aphrodisiac I slipped into the water when you weren't looking talking I'm so glad you like the sound. Really, it's quite iffy "messing" with what was/is already one of the best sounding Porsches to date... If it hadn't been for the sound restrictions in Europe the redundant center muffler would likely have been more like this

Sharky, how long does the "automotive-aphrodisiac" last? I'm asking as I think maybe someone beat you to it when I was a young child! Best sounding Porsche ever!!!! Bar none!

The only thing left for ya' is that LWF.... that and a few of us heading up for a drive to your kneck of the woods.
Yea, LWF soon for sure!! Better order it up. Be very careful if you come up here for a little romp through my roads, you may not want to return home for some time. This is GT3 country.

Old 10-20-2007, 11:19 AM
TT Tommy is infamous around these parts
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT SOUND CLIPS!!!!!

TW

Old 10-20-2007, 12:19 PM
GonzoS is infamous around these parts
Go to www.sharkwerks.com if you want to hear the sound clips

Old 10-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
G996 is infamous around these parts
Sound clips are useless.....

Old 10-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
IM starting to like the sharkster's products.

Sharky are you gonna stay local and independent or one day try to go global with your products and services

Old 10-20-2007, 08:44 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
SOUNGCLIPS PLEASE!! if it sounds anything like the CGT i swear id buy it in a freaking heartbeat!!!

Old 10-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by globalm3
SOUNGCLIPS PLEASE!! if it sounds anything like the CGT i swear id buy it in a freaking heartbeat!!!
Better get your wallet out!!

Old 10-20-2007, 11:20 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by globalm3
We did do some for those guys not in NorCal... I know sound clips aren't quite the same as hearing it live in person but...

We'll be sending out a whole bunch last week to various parts of the US/Canada so that might land somewhere near you

Sound clip on ours...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGuKKYtqtI
Stock vs ours...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRtO32xO6ms
On the track..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czsKkYyKkb8

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just when I thought it couldn't get any better......