Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Goodbye Ferrari hello CGT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 01:01 PM
cmcjo is infamous around these parts
Goodbye Ferrari hello CGT

I just got it today and drove it for a few minutes and all I can say is wow.

Smooth easy shifting and very fast. I stalled twice but I will get used to that. I have not driven a clutch car in 10 years but its comming back.

The exhaust sound is a killer too. Sounds much more ferocious then the Ferrari with sport exhaust. I didn't think the ride would be so nice but I was wrong. Its very firm but sucks up the bumps with no problems and no rattles. Very tight steering.

The pictures are not good but I will get better pics when the sun comes out.

Attached Images     
Old 10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
sfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to all
absolutely stunning

i would love one, but would have to wear dark colored pants to drive it- heck, to even walk by it!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:09 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Wow! Simply stunning!!!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:17 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
What a beautiful car - a million congrats! What are you doing sitting infront of a computer anyway, when you clearly have way more fun things to do

Old 10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky you. Big congrats. You won't miss Ferrari with that car.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:22 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Big time congrats in buying the best of the best supercars out there..Enjoy and respect that machine for everything she is worth..

Old 10-24-2007, 01:30 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Hello indeed.

Haven't driven stick in 10 years and you only stalled it twice?...and they say the C-GT clutch is some impossible demon to master...BLASPHEMY!

Congratulations on your new car.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:00 PM
netburner is infamous around these partsnetburner is infamous around these parts
Congrats!

Enjoy the car in best health!

Old 10-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
The dream. Living the dream. Good on ya mate.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:09 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Congradulations enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:10 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations! Im so jealous

Old 10-24-2007, 02:13 PM
nberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to behold
Knowing both cars very well, you cannot compare the two. The CGT performance is far beyond the 360. Even the 430 would not be in the same league.

However, if you want performance why didn't you buy the 997GT2? It is $200,000 cheaper and almost as fast as the CGT. You could have kept the 360 Spider purchased the GT2 and had money left over.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:19 PM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Congrats! Cool that you are yet here. When you get the Bentley Conti GTC? ! Nice stable. Enjoy the beast.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:36 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
congrats! my fav car of all time. your in NJ too...i would love to see it in person and go for a ride!

Old 10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jox
What are you doing sitting infront of a computer anyway, when you clearly have way more fun things to do
Its rainy/crappy here in Northern New Jersey today.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Goodbye Ferrari hello CGT