Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

I don't know how VRAlexander (CGT) did it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 07:57 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Jeffrey, the reason you can't rev those pipes in public places, is because you are considerate, don't like to be obnoxious, and don't feel the need to attact any additional attention to yourself.

Its really simple !

I can only imagine the cacophony your car makes...holy smokes !!!

Old 11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
vtgts300kw is infamous around these parts
Do you ever make a post RufMD where you don't come across as anything but a gentleman?

and VrAlexander seems like an absolute tool.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:11 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
well, i can understand your concerns but i have never heard a better sound on a road car than a CGT with straight pipes. it's like rolling around in an F1 car.

for me, it's heaven.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Do you ever make a post RufMD where you don't come across as anything but a gentleman?

and VrAlexander seems like an absolute tool.

Its because he is a gentelman, a scholar and a born leader of his people

As far as your comment about Alex, thats asanine to say of someone whom you only know thru here and what you read on the internet, there is life outside of the internet and since you are from the edge of the earth I will forgive you as you cant get out much. If you know Alex personally than forgive my sincerity.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:22 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BBGT2

there is life outside of the internet

Old 11-13-2007, 08:31 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Personally I think he always tries to come off as smarter than the rest of us by using big Doctor words like cacophony . . .

Old 11-13-2007, 08:32 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Its because he is a gentelman, a scholar and a born leader of his people

As far as your comment about Alex, thats asanine to say of someone whom you only know thru here and what you read on the internet, there is life outside of the internet and since you are from the edge of the earth I will forgive you as you cant get out much. If you know Alex personally than forgive my sincerity.

crap, those people be in trouble whoever they are !!!

always good to hear from ya man !

Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
I don't think the straight pipes add anything but 'loudness' to the car. It sounds incredible stock, I don't think you can improve on it.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Russkiy_M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Diddy
I don't think the straight pipes add anything but 'loudness' to the car. It sounds incredible stock, I don't think you can improve on it.
Your kidding...............right?!?!

Old 11-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tipo815
I find myself NOT wanting to rev the car to redline because it will **** off everyone within a square mile of me!
And you care what they think because...?

Old 11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Russkiy_M3
Your kidding...............right?!?!
Nope, and I have heard both at WOT. I prefer stock.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
I've spent a good deal of time with the car and IMO it's not bad to drive at all. Then again, I love loud obnoxious cars that totally overload your senses. Yeah it might **** a few people off along the way, but just owning a car like that will probably **** off a few, f-it.

IMO, it's no different than driving a straight piped harley, big block camaro, or sport bike with some pipes on it. It's a beautiful sound that is as close to that of an F1 car as most will get, let it sing.

I still laugh at hearing that car do a burnout out of the fogo valet lot and rip through 3 gears up La Cienega in BH. The sound was amazing and NOBODY was complaining.

The general consensus was

Tipo, what color is your car? I've seen a black GT down in Laguna recently.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Russkiy_M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Diddy
Nope, and I have heard both at WOT. I prefer stock.
To each his own I suppose. Personally I prefer the loudness. Have you guys see the "Terrorizing Beverley Hills" Videos on Youtube?

Old 11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Personally I think he always tries to come off as smarter than the rest of us by using big Doctor words like cacophony . . .
don't be dissin' me yo...I ain't frontin'.....

Old 11-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by RufMD
don't be dissin' me yo...I ain't frontin'.....

Thats caveman talk, yo!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: I don't know how VRAlexander (CGT) did it!