Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My White GT3 Custom Interior shots....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 02:48 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Video My White GT3 Custom Interior shots....

Well I'm sure most of you have seen tons of bone stock white GT3's so I won't waste your time with too many of those pictures.

Nice day out today so snapped a few shots of the interior of the car. I had my doubts with a white car and yellow accents but trusted my sales guy. All that came to rest when I saw the car! The pics don't do it justice as I'm just a novice photographer. I have asked a friend to do some pics for me once the new rims and mods are on the car but these will have to do for now.

I snapped the pics using my Canon 40d and 28-135mm A/F lense.

With the yellow PCCB's I wanted some color so chose to match the interior with yellow stitching throughout, yellow belts and of course the yellow floor mats. I took the advice of 6speeders' and opted out of the yellow dials since everyone told me it was hard to read - thanks for the advice!!

Car has the FULL interior package including the rear shelf section and the matching carbon fiber "lit" door sills. Chose to go with the leather steering wheel and got yellow stitching there as well.

Enjoy the pics!
Rick

Old 11-30-2007, 02:51 PM
SUBLIM3 is infamous around these parts
I like.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:01 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Rick, I must admit the yellow deviating stitching looks marvelous. Just a thought, Have you considered painting your wheels white. I personally think that would look strikingly good. The machine is Hot either way. Congrats man!! Kenny

Old 11-30-2007, 03:09 PM
bullitt44 is infamous around these partsbullitt44 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Rick, I must admit the yellow deviating stitching looks marvelous. Just a thought, Have you considered painting your wheels white. I personally think that would look strikingly good. The machine is Hot either way. Congrats man!! Kenny

Interesting.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Was it ever cleared up in random threads that this is actually his car? Either way nice setup, leave the wheels stock no white wheels so 80's

Old 11-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Fish has a spectacular aura aboutFish has a spectacular aura aboutFish has a spectacular aura about
Looks great

Old 11-30-2007, 03:23 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i have white wheels. it looks great. i'm an 80s guy.

s4play, the interior looks great. would even look better if the stick boot and the handbrake had yellow stitching as well but as i understand it it's an option? looks like you were at the great mall doing some early shopping.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:35 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i have white wheels. it looks great. i'm an 80s guy.

s4play, the interior looks great. would even look better if the stick boot and the handbrake had yellow stitching as well but as i understand it it's an option? looks like you were at the great mall doing some early shopping.
speedoflight, I really like the way it looks on yours. Nice and subtle

Old 11-30-2007, 03:44 PM
chardonet is infamous around these partschardonet is infamous around these parts
Congrats! My GT3 will be very similarly optioned. Gives me assurance that I made the right choices on the interior options.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:51 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
thanks man. i just hate brake dust now more than ever.

Originally Posted by sharkster
speedoflight, I really like the way it looks on yours. Nice and subtle

Old 11-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
i love it

Old 11-30-2007, 03:59 PM
EndlessEarth is infamous around these parts
Nice looking car.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Mercedes Benz is infamous around these partsMercedes Benz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by s4play
trusted my sales guy.
There is stike 2 and 3. Never do that!

Your car does look good though!

Old 11-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Nura is infamous around these parts
It looks pretty good.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
It's absolutely perfect. Don't change a thing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My White GT3 Custom Interior shots....