Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Spot the difference !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 04:02 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
Doc,

wow... Been admiring your stable for years.

It keeps getting better and better! Congrats.

K

Old 12-08-2007, 04:10 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
WOW ... You're cars are my dream garage!!! ... Every car you collect is never gonna be dated ... Awesome choices.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:27 PM
BankBuster23 is infamous around these parts
wow...truly an inspiration. Excellent addition to an already stellar stable.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:29 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
Amazing collection Jas! Everytime I see pics of it my jaw drops! Congrats on the perfect addition! Your garage reminds me of a poster I had when I was like 14...

Only better...

Old 12-08-2007, 04:44 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
That's such a beautiful car!! Your collection just gets better and better! Congratulations!

Enjoy it in good health and drive safe.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:24 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
thank you brothers, appreciate it much....likewise best wishes to you and yours.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned
RAW-MEAN is infamous around these parts
Hey what do you expect, classy guy, classy cars, enjoy it man and good luck, my little girl was looking over my shoulder and she said is that one of your 6 speed friends dad, I said yes honey, she said can I play with that little girl then....

Old 12-08-2007, 05:48 PM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
+2 on that WOW, what a collection!!! Congradulations! Happy Holiday.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by RAW-MEAN
Hey what do you expect, classy guy, classy cars, enjoy it man and good luck, my little girl was looking over my shoulder and she said is that one of your 6 speed friends dad, I said yes honey, she said can I play with that little girl then....

she can play with her anytime man

Old 12-08-2007, 06:10 PM
spg993tt is infamous around these parts
nicely done

u be the man! good swap for sure.
RS is a great great car. just a top player. i love that you have the CS over the RS. great pairing.
nice thing about that RS is that its fully poundable, built to take full throttle, many miles, and it has a warranty!
very nice car, love the interior. looks like the orange i had. i love the painted to match interior pieces....very nice.
use it in the best of health, and have tons of fun!

regards,
steve

Old 12-08-2007, 06:30 PM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RufMD
Clark ! Come on over tomorrow man (if its not raining !)...I don't think being limited to 4k rpm will be too exciting, but you are always welcome anytime !
I'll give you a call if the weather's good. Are you planning on coming to the PCA xmas dinner?

Old 12-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by easyc
I'll give you a call if the weather's good. Are you planning on coming to the PCA xmas dinner?
I wanted to Clark, but Sanj is on call so I'm going to give the nanny an early night and watch the little one. Plan on coming over tomorrow though. Give me a shout tomorrow sometime when its good for you.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by spg993tt
u be the man! good swap for sure.
RS is a great great car. just a top player. i love that you have the CS over the RS. great pairing.
nice thing about that RS is that its fully poundable, built to take full throttle, many miles, and it has a warranty!
very nice car, love the interior. looks like the orange i had. i love the painted to match interior pieces....very nice.
use it in the best of health, and have tons of fun!

regards,
steve
Steve, you know these cars inside out, thanks man.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
So doc, do I see a Scuderia in the near future???

Old 12-09-2007, 08:51 AM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
This was asked earlier but wasn't answered, "what car would you like next?"

Great collection, enjoy it in good health and I'm sure the break-in period is driving you crazy, I know it drives me bonkers waiting to open up a new toy.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spot the difference !