Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Spot the difference !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 04:15 PM
ivory8 is infamous around these parts
congrats! what a lucky guy, have fun with it!

Old 12-09-2007, 04:25 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by aracerx
Are u going to track it? I have one coming in tomorrow for Roll Cage and Belts....We're all waiting for the GT2 seats...I have 7 sets on order...sorry to see some guy's have fitment problems with the Sparco's, glad I waited on that....I'm a stickler for originality(most of the time)-is the smaller version of the F car jump starting the bigger one? Which driver is faster? :-) Mark

I don't have much track time at all, but this one will get some. Dealer checked and this car is one that came without mounting plates for the roll bar. I prefer stock too, so I will leave it alone for a while.

Post up some pics of the install if you get a chance, always like to see stuff like that.

The CS is bags of fun to drive...great sound, very nimble and feels light. The visceral experience driving that car is hard to top....until you drive the F40 and CGT. Those two are the only cars I have ever driven that have a "coming down" time period after a drive. What I mean is, after parking those two, you feel the rush slowly ebb away over the next 30 minutes or so...simply incredible sound, forces, tactile feedback and concentration that results in a buzz of sorts....hard to explain.

As far as the small one jumping the F40....gotta keep the little 'un happy !

Last edited by RufMD; 12-09-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:28 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Griza
I guess you are not missing that old Rturbo 550, huh?? Just when you don't think the garage could get anymore impressive......BAM!! You are living the dream, enjoy as always in the best of health!!

Griza ! How are you man ! I STILL regret selling the Ruf...that car was a monster performer. I just missed buying it back by 1 day !

Old 12-09-2007, 05:50 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Absolutely sick, Jas. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. Best of health to your family!

Old 12-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
Absolutely sick, Jas. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. Best of health to your family!
its been too long man, lets meet up sometime. Best of health to you and yours too.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on another great addition to your collection, you inspire all of us to work harder!

Old 12-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
As always.................. Your taste in cars is exceptional.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
As always.................. Your taste in cars is exceptional.
Fabryce, I took the GMG Racing exhaust off the GT3 and it will go on the RS. Took me 1.5 hrs to swap exhausts this time ! Thanks for the last package you sent man, I will take a pic of it on the RS when I swap the exhaust over.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Jeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the rough
Jas,

I never cease to be amazed at your collection and everytime you add something, I am even more impressed. Getting this at MSRP though has to be the deal of the year!!

Congrats and drive it in good health (but drive it hard!!)

Old 12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RufMD
Fabryce, I took the GMG Racing exhaust off the GT3 and it will go on the RS. Took me 1.5 hrs to swap exhausts this time ! Thanks for the last package you sent man, I will take a pic of it on the RS when I swap the exhaust over.

Anytime ..... It was my pleasure!

If you are ever out in SoCal be sure to come by the shop!

Congrats on the new toy .. !!

Old 12-10-2007, 12:19 PM
amirgt2 is infamous around these parts
Big Congrats, Jas. Perfect addition to a beautiful stable. Enjoy it in the best of health buddy.

Amir

Old 12-10-2007, 04:55 PM
gt2-josh is infamous around these partsgt2-josh is infamous around these parts
Congrats Jas! Just keeps getting better.

Josh

Old 12-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks Amir, thanks Josh....you guys know the obsession....

Old 12-11-2007, 01:45 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Congrats Jasbir.

Old 12-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
Damn Jas - CONGRATS!!!!

Btw, you have no excuse left - you HAVE to start doing some track wknds. Barber in Spring?

I'll PM you.

Ritesh.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spot the difference !