Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS at the Bahrain International Circuit (F1)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 07:06 AM
Falgo is infamous around these parts
Cool GT3 RS at the Bahrain International Circuit (F1)

a Montoya fan!

(I was trying to do an update on the picture, somehow I managed to delete it and can't load it again, I'll post it at the end of the thread, so it all makes sense! Cheers.... Falgo)

Last edited by Falgo; 06-13-2004 at 04:39 AM.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
colombias best driver

gt3rs's color is that of colombia's finest import

Old 06-03-2004, 09:24 AM
macfly is infamous around these parts
a Montoya fan

I can't believe that whiney little biatch has any left, he is such a piece of pooper scooper filler.

"It wasn't my fault!"
"My team let me down!"
"My car isn't as fast!"
"The stewards are always against me!"
"My car isn't red!"

Complain, complain, complain,
Somebody slap him, please!

Old 06-03-2004, 09:26 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
mac, I"m with you, Montoya is a PU$$Y A$$ B!TCH.

Old 06-03-2004, 09:30 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Pistol

gt3rs's color is that of colombia's finest import

THAT IMPORT WAS more dangerous than a GT2!!! but somehow i made it.....

andrew -- at least he passes Slowmacker and drives nowhere near as dirty!!!!

Old 06-03-2004, 09:51 AM
macfly is infamous around these parts
With you there Watt, it is true that MS is not a driver I will ever fully respect either. I remember too clearly seeing him drive Hill, Prost and Senna all off the tracks when he knew he couldn't beat them.

Senna is the last man to really hold the crown that Fangio, Clarke, Hawthorne, Surtees, and Stewart held. It isn't just about winning, or point tallys, it's about driving right.

Old 06-03-2004, 10:07 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by macfly
With you there Watt, it is true that MS is not a driver I will ever fully respect either. I remember too clearly seeing him drive Hill, Prost and Senna all off the tracks when he knew he couldn't beat them.

Senna is the last man to really hold the crown that Fangio, Clarke, Hawthorne, Surtees, and Stewart held. It isn't just about winning, or point tallys, it's about driving right.
Can't stand that dirty little ****-a-roach's track manners!!! Long live Schumi!!!

EDIT:
This statement applies to Montoya: "Can't stand that dirty little ****-a-roach's track manners!!! " sorry for the confusion...

Last edited by rockitman; 06-03-2004 at 07:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Larry Herman is infamous around these parts
I don't agree with any of you. Michael Schumaker is the greatest F1 racer ever, period. He drives that car with the finesse of Jackie Stewart, and the ferocity of Dale Earnhardt. Anyone who can charge like that in an open wheel car has *****. I know how I feel about racing, and if you're in front of me & holding me up I'll punt you into the weeds to beat you. Either go faster than me, let me by, or take your chances!

And to make another point, Michael has more poles than anyone else, even Senna whom I rank #2. THAT is great driving!

Old 06-03-2004, 10:27 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Big AL prost was
my favourite - got the job done w/o being a wanklister.

but,
i'll never forget Senna's lap at monaco they used to use as the intro to F1 years ago. the man was superhuman, almost EVIL. in equal cars, he would shred slowmaker until he weeped with fear. he is the greatest of all time, much, much more committed than Slo', Larry.

Old 06-03-2004, 07:00 PM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
Originally posted by macfly

I don't always agree with MS's driving tactics, but you seem to have forgotten that Senna is guilty of ramming other cars and driving people straight off the track too.

Greg A

Old 06-03-2004, 07:23 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Larry Herman
I don't agree with any of you. Michael Schumaker is the greatest F1 racer ever, period. He drives that car with the finesse of Jackie Stewart, and the ferocity of Dale Earnhardt. Anyone who can charge like that in an open wheel car has *****. I know how I feel about racing, and if you're in front of me & holding me up I'll punt you into the weeds to beat you. Either go faster than me, let me by, or take your chances!

And to make another point, Michael has more poles than anyone else, even Senna whom I rank #2. THAT is great driving!
You agree with me Larry....

Old 06-03-2004, 09:38 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Glad to see you joined this place Falgo...beware: it is very addictive and will suck up a lot of your time LOL

Last edited by msindi; 06-04-2004 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-05-2004, 07:37 AM
996Yayo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by teflon
I don't always agree with MS's driving tactics, but you seem to have forgotten that Senna is guilty of ramming other cars and driving people straight off the track too.

Greg A
amen...it's not like Schumi's the only driver to ever bump, ram, or drive another car off the road. besides, his driving has been pretty clean lately. the only questionable thing was the lock-up in the tunnel at monaco, during which he compromised only his own chances of winning (and no one else's). as for all the previous races this season, his leads were all so large that there were no 2nd place drivers up his @ss, and thus no cars close enough for him to cause interference with. i do not speak for the Warsteiner Grand Prix though, as i did not get to see it...

funny how this started out as a GT3 RS thread...beautiful car by the way

Old 06-05-2004, 09:04 AM
MetalSolid is infamous around these parts
Michael Schumacher is the best driver ever created. I say created because the man is a machine - with the left over parts they made Ralf!

Old 06-05-2004, 09:38 AM
ElusiveC4 is infamous around these parts
i would have to disagree.. you put him (MS) in one of the other cars besides ferrari and his win totals/poles would be a different story. (Likewise if you put a different driver in the ferrari car I think they would do quite well also)

I prefered F1 back in the days when the cars were equal and the races were actually exciting to watch and Senna was the king.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS at the Bahrain International Circuit (F1)