steve@digitalho is infamous around these parts
Pm

Originally Posted by GTS-R
Steve,
PM sent
Sorry I didn't get the PM sent. Steve steve@digitalhold.com will work

Old 12-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for a Great 2007!!!

Greetings & Happy Holidays to all you 6 Speeders!

Thank you for all the kind words and complimentary props. I speak for the entire team here at RSS and Stuttgart Performance when I say it has been a pleasure working with all you this past season. You will be hearing a lot more from RSS in 2008 with a variety of new product launches in Q1.

I would also like to add that Steve (a.k.a. steve@digitalho) is about as bad *** as any of us would care to be. His passion runs deep and his involvement with Porsche goes back further than most people’s age here. He campaigned 934 and 935 back in the late 70’s and early 80’s during the golden era of sports car racing. Drives like a kid who just got his license and even served in Vietnam as well. He’s an asset to this community, not to mention he had more bad *** cars (race cars included) than virtually anyone here.

Thank you again for all the support and kind words. With loyal fans and customers like yourselves it’s easy to stay motivated in this relentless industry.

Happy Holidays!!!