GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Your greatest "Oh-Snap!" Moment on Track in your Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 10:47 PM
T.Marc Jones is infamous around these parts
too crazy!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 10:01 PM
kscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these parts
Close call with hot passenger

I was instructing for a Porsche driving school at Walkins Glen and my younger sister asked me to give her friend a ride in my 911TT. This chic was smoking hot with huge melons (keeping this clean). She kept telling me, as I drove around (doing 2:15s) that the ride was "so-so" and that her dad "drove stock cars." So I figured that I would run a real hot lap to really impress her and in turn 10 I looped the car into the grass... full 360 and then back on the track in the right direction and I kept it going. I thought that I was going to write off my car trying to impress this young chic. She said "now that was kinda cool" while I took another sneak peek at her sweater kittens. No more rides to impress.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:09 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
See...thats what we need at the races...some big, BIG hooters at EVERY apex, turn in and track out...well see who is truly the strongest ones within the first few turns...haha

Old 01-07-2008, 06:22 AM
kscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these parts
She just had to drop her hand on my knee and that would have really done it!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:01 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kscheible
She just had to drop her hand on my knee and that would have really done it!
you almost had to take a hard straignt through the bus stop!