Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Farnbacher-Loles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
brady is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by emilgh
Agreed as well, but tracks are a bit hard to come by in Connecticut in January.

So, we did the best we could.
By changing gear at about 4k

Old 01-11-2008, 11:06 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Very limited info about these system....hmmm

Old 02-18-2008, 11:14 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Any update on this system?

Old 02-18-2008, 12:18 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
I'm impressed by their systems, their designs, and their real world dyno testing processes.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:02 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by daedalus
I'm impressed by their systems, their designs, and their real world dyno testing processes.
I am as well. I want to go up there badly and have them rework my Moton's on my GT2, but they are so damn busy and pretty far from me.

I LOVE the RSR tips on the RS wow!

Old 02-18-2008, 02:25 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
I am as well. I want to go up there badly and have them rework my Moton's on my GT2, but they are so damn busy and pretty far from me.

I LOVE the RSR tips on the RS wow!
Me too those are sick!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 08:56 AM
aracerx is infamous around these parts
Performance increase?

Don't excuse me for speaking my mind...I always do:-)
I have a NEW GT3 engine apart now for work and UNLESS you increase the displacement....and/or cams....
There is little or no area for performance improvement in the engine bay!
Spending big money on a few, if any hp's doesn't make any real sense.
Flywheel is great but NOT what I consider engine performance upgrade. Exhaust changes, well they sure change sound but add little to the rear wheels. havefundriveporschetakechances=Mark
This is not a personal remark, this is just business.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Formula1 is infamous around these parts
No affiliation with the shop, I've just bought parts from them in the past and been satisfied. If racing improves the breed, F-L has it covered. Look at their record and history. I doubt they would tarnish their reputation with empty claims.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:57 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
35 hp claimed gain with the software and reportedly no resonance is tempting me. The 21 lbs weight savings isn't bad considering there are replacement side mufflers. I cannot stand drone/resonance so I need to tread carefully when selecting a system. The price with software, install and the exhaust system runs close to $11K. Don't know if it is worth that much over the stock system which is already pretty good. Would love to know if anyone here has the system on and what they think. Obviously, there is an orange RS with it, but the owner is likely not on 6speed,

Old 02-19-2008, 10:21 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Formula1
No affiliation with the shop, I've just bought parts from them in the past and been satisfied. If racing improves the breed, F-L has it covered. Look at their record and history. I doubt they would tarnish their reputation with empty claims.
AGREED!

Old 02-19-2008, 12:48 PM
aracerx is infamous around these parts
My apology, as my opinion regarding the 3.6 GT3 engine proper and it's performance enhancement claims has nothing to do with Greg Lollis & Co. or, for this matter, any other business. I regularly service these engines and know them intimately. With so many years of performance work on the Porsche engines, it is, to me anyway, discouraging that there really is no real capability in trying to extract more HP as the "rock" has been pretty much squeezed of it's blood by operations such as myself, colleagues and (most importantly) the factory. It just gets to me when this subject is bandied about, sorry for the confusion.